CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue, Ultrawear Flawless Compact Foundation Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Judit M.CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue, Ultrawear Flawless Compact Foundation Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Yadira G.CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue, Ultrawear Flawless Compact Foundation Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Brisa T.

BY CHANEL

PRODUCT Experience flawless wear that moves with you. Achieve along-lasting, even foundation finish with this soft, velvet powder formula -the sleek compact includes a double-sided applicator for easy touch-ups throughout the day. COMPOSITION A light-diffusing complex creates natural luminosity, while absorbent powders leave a perfect matte finish. Amino-acid coated pigments deliver weightless coverage for a lasting, flawless look. In 13 seamless shades. HOW TO APPLY Use the spongy side of the applicator for intense coverage or the velvety side for a sheerer finish. Build coverage, from medium to full, and touch up as needed. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Tracy F.
Simi Valley, CA
Review for: CHANEL Le Teint Ultra Tenue, Ultrawear Flawless Compact Foundation Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Sunscreen more...
I am in love with the coverage that this powder gives you. It gives you an unbelievably flawless look as if you used liquid face makeup. I like it better then using liquid makeup because it gives a nice smooth matte finish that lasts for hours without reapplying. Give it a try and you will be pleased.
Srin Y.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
hanna y.
I love Chanel compact foundation because it's full coverage that goes on creamy and smooth. You can apply it in layers to upp the coverage which is really great and you can use it alone or with a liquid foundation
Ally S.
This is a super luscious and high-quality brand and this product is no exception it's absolutely beautiful and will make you feel like a goddess I would highly recommend you give it a try and would like to try everything that they have!
Stephanie C.
It goes in smoothly and has a medium to high coverage. It does have a weird smell that I don't appreciate. Also, I do seem to get oily after a while.
Mary M.
If you want to splurge on a compact, I’d recommend this one. Clinique is such a good brand and it goes on a bit thicker for an evening look
diana h.
Have tried all and i Really love this product, I highly recommend and will always trust this brand.... I really enjoy it and will buy again
Flávia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like their shade and fit perfectly with my skin. My skin is really oily so it’s helped to keep my skin less oily after few hours
JASIE A.
One of Mt favorite powders. A bit pricey, but I guess we have to pay for the name and it doesn't hurt it's a very good powder.
Laurie S.
I love this compact foundation! It helps with my all day shine and oil cover up. It stays well and is one of my everyday use!