CHANEL Le Signe Du Lion Illuminating Powder

A universally flattering powder highlighter that gives skin a subtle, ethereal glow with a soft-rose or pearly-white shimmer. Embossed with the design of a majestic lion, the sign under which Gabrielle Chanel was born, the exquisite illuminating face makeup creation comes in a rare, limited-edition burgundy compact. A chanel.com exclusive.

Composition:

A soft, micro-fine formula dusts onto skin for a smooth, radiant finish.

How To Apply:

Brush LE SIGNE DU LION onto skin wherever you’d like a luminous glow, and add another sweep for a more intense highlighting effect.

I’ve being eyeing this highlighter for a couple of months I really wanted but I’ve never tried Chanel highlighters I’m a huge fan of Dior highlighters i would expect even more for a Chanel 70dlls highlighter is it worth it?
Start your review of CHANEL Le Signe Du Lion Illuminating Powder!
California
CHANEL Le Signe Du Lion Illuminating Powder uploaded by Leena S.
CHANEL Le Signe Du Lion Illuminating Powder uploaded by Leena S.
Review for: OR ROSE
This product is so beautiful yet so pricey. I love the pink undertones in it. It’s such a beautiful and subtle glow. Perfect for the summer time. I would definitely recommend to my friends but again it is a little bit on the pricey side. I probably wouldn’t buy again CHANEL Le Signe Du Lion Illuminating Powder
tallahassee, FL
Review for: OR BLANC
Chanel's highlighters are magical. This is again one I use on special occasions but a little goes a long way. It is so pigmented, applies perfectly, and you really only need a little because this reflects light like no one's business. Best powdered highlighter I have tried.
Review for: OR BLANC
I like this product a lot but the color I got is so fancy, It took me hard sometimes to find a good outfit to go with it. I have it for 3 months but only use 2 times, on my friends wedding ceremony and a fancy birthday party.
P C Beach, FL
1,023 reviews
Review for: OR BLANC
Definitely a quality product, it melts into the skin and is very pigmented. The color is beautiful and has a gorgeous glow. It lasted all day on my skin and was easy to apply.
Smithtown, NY
CHANEL Le Signe Du Lion Illuminating Powder uploaded by Laura H.
Review for: OR ROSE
This is the most amazing highlighter of the holiday 2017 season. It is a close dupe to the Camelia de Plume highlighter from several years ago. It is a perfect white gold color. It is right down the middle of silver and gold. It lifts the cheek bone and gives a stunning glow without being a stark white highlighter for pale skin. Definitely worth the 70$ price tag as this highlighter will last a very long time.
Wilmington, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I freaking love! This is my daily highlighter right now. I have the limited edition gold version that just came out. I really love it, it completes my skin tone so well! I do not recommend using the brush that comes with it. I actually like applying it with my fingers, I feel like it goes on more smoothly that way. I’ve tried other brushes but they all don’t do the job like my fingers. I strongly recommend this product!
murrieta, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This (and honestly all the limited edition CHANEL highlighters) are the BEST. Period. I love the finish, the application is smooth and silky and the pigmentation is fantastic. They last a long time and I always get people asking what I’m wearing when I use these. They are worth every penny.
Fountain, CO
Review for: OR BLANC
What I fell in love with besides the beautiful lion pressed in the powder is the packaging. All my other Chanel items are the classic black with white symbol. The red really pops in my drawer. I haven’t even made a dent in this highlighter even though I have used it fairly often. It has a shimmery effect that’s classy without the glitter. It also doesn’t make my pores look bigger which is a huge plus. Lasts all day and the color is a beautiful champagne. And, if I want a bit more of a dramatic look, I can easily build on top. I have had many highlighters but this one is my favorite of all time!
CHANEL Le Signe Du Lion Illuminating Powder uploaded by Justine A.
Review for: OR ROSE
This is definitely a beautiful highlighting powder. I ordered on the Chanel website and it came looking used and the lion was off center. I contacted Chanel and they totally fixed the issue great customer service! This highlighting powder comes with a small brush inside that is super soft and it’s so easy to apply this product. It makes you look glowing but also looks natural. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend! It’s packaging is also so beautiful.
united states
CHANEL Le Signe Du Lion Illuminating Powder uploaded by Brooklyn M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: OR ROSE
From the picture you can tell its very pigmented but its so fragile while I was swatching it I literally broke a chunk off ! Like for $70 you think it would be made a little better I like the packaging its very sleek and classy as chanel always is