BY CHANEL

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

PRODUCT A deep lip treatment that delivers a plumping effect while visibly smoothing and firming the lip contour and smile lines. KEY INGREDIENTS Exclusive ingredient 3.5-DA, intuitively detects and targets individual factors of aging so lips appear fuller and younger. HOW TO APPLY Apply to lips and lip contours in the morning and evening. *A Chanel-exclusive form of dicaffeoylquinic acid. see more...

Review (1)
Marissa R.
As the description says, you can use this for both smile lines and lip contour. It works well under lipstick to prevent feathering too! I have a sleep wrinkle smile line on one side, and I noticed it helped to smooth out. It also smoothed my upper lip where I noticed feathering was beginning. I do love this product, but I had to knock off two stars for price, packaging, and effectiveness. The price is $90, which is pretty reasonable considering you need about a grain of rice sized amount for both smile lines and upper lip. The jar lasts me a long time, but I think it would be better priced at $65-75. For packaging, I don’t like that it’s in a jar. The consistency is not thick enough to need to have it in a jar, and I think it could easily be in a squeeze tube (which is much more hygienic than dipping the spatula in the jar each time). For effectiveness, this is definitely not a “quick fix” for wrinkles, but IS a quick fix for lipstick feathering prep. I think it drastically helps with preventative care of wrinkles, but nothing you will notice immediately. I’ve been using it for months and the difference is there, but very slight. Overall, I would recommend because I do enjoy the product, but there is definitely room for improvement.