BY CHANEL

A customised anti-ageing skincare product that adapts to the background of your skin.

Your lifestyle, emotions and environment influence the youthfulness and vitality of your skin even more than your genes do. Intensely correcting, LE LIFT Sérum continuously diffuses the power of two active ingredients exclusive to LE LIFT line.

Benefits:

• Continuous 12-hour smoothing and tensing action.
• The epidermis regains its thickness and density.
• Contours are redefined and more toned.
• The skin is firmer, as if plumped from within.
• The wrinkles are smoothed.

Active Ingredients:

• An exclusive active ingredient dedicated to LE LIFT line: 3.5-DA.* This ingredient, both highly concentrated and remarkably pure introduced through 12 years of research**, can help regulate the function of cells at the genetic level and adapts to the needs of each individual.

*An exclusive ingredient developed for CHANEL based on a patented technology. In vitro tests.
**Research conducted by a partner.

• A patented* molecule: Resveratrol-12, with a unique structure that can deliver continuous 12-hour firming action to skin.

*International patent application.

Application Ritual:

Dispense pumps of serum into your hand and rapidly smooth onto entire face and neck. To maintain the tightening effect of the ultra-fresh gel-cream texture, do not massage in.

• How long before you start seeing results?2 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Kennedy A.
isla vista
I may not have been using this long enough and consistently enough to have a fully comprehensive review but so far it seems to do what it claims. Very lightweight and a little goes a long way (nice because it is seriously expensive) but the packaging leaves a lot to be desired. Just a simple plastic bottle, it doesn’t look like it costs what it does (which isn’t necessary but I love when a luxury brand knows how to nail packaging to the point where you feel like a princess applying it). The bottle being plastic also means you can’t see when you’re running out— so though it seems like the bottle will last a long time due to the spreadability I can’t really say for sure until I finish my bottle. I’m 21 so I got this more as a preventative for wrinkles but my skin has looked good since implementing it. Only thing is the tightening aspect of it sometimes exasperates the dryness/peeling I get on my nose so if you have any dryness and choose to use this make sure you follow with a good moisturizer. The fact it can be drying combined with the price is why I choose to only use this as my night serum, and I use a cheaper moisturizing serum for my morning routine. Also just generally I don’t know if I recommend considering there are probably other equally effective wrinkle serums for a lower price. That being said if you have the funds and want to use Chanel for whatever reason this product is a solid one.
Janelle P.
Madison
One of my everyday serums. I use this in conjunction to V-Flash, for optimal skin tightening results. If you’re concerned with wrinkles or fine lines , this is the product for you—- or if you’re like me , I use it to prevent any fine lines and wrinkles and I love the feeling of my skin feeling healthy and firm
Anjelica M.
I absolutely love the stuff!! I feel like it is worth every single penny !!! and it definitely does the job. the way that this product works is it actually hydrates your skin from layer to layer to really deep condition your skin to avoid aging.
Maggie H.
Sacramento, CA
I love this serum. I feel it boosts my moisturizer’s performance when I use together. Whether I use it Morning or night my skin feels more supple than with just moisturizer alone.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
It works well, and it feels great on your skin. The reason why I'm giving it three stars instead of the five is because it doesn't do anything amazing for the price. I've used serums that were a fraction of the price that produced the exact same results.
Victoria J.
Orland Park, IL
Smells like heaven. The serum is amazing and works amazing leaving your skin just perfect! It's a little pricey but worth it, it's a must have on your skin routine
Sandra A.
Modesto, CA
Such an amazing , light weight, firming serum. I love love love my or lift serum and it's preventative. I use it and I'm 31.
Paula M.
This is by far the best serum that I've ever used, and I have used quite a few. The creamy liquid is scented, which is not to everyone's taste, but melts into the skin leaving even my combination skin soft and luminous but not greasy at all. Yes it is expensive, but worth every cent.
Eren S.
Marshalltown , IA
How long before you start seeing results?