BY CHANEL

This firming and anti-wrinkle mask offers a relaxing break and delivers reinforced toning action in the form of a massage. Its creamy texture envelops the face like a cocoon, while the soothing scent of neroli releases tension and diffuses a delicious sensation of well-being.

Benefits:

The skin is drained and tightened. With each application, the skin is firmer and lines are smoothed. Rested and redefined, the face regains its serenity and youthfulness.

Active Benefits:

. The iconic ingredient of the LE LIFT line, 3.5-DA* is an exclusive active ingredient developed for CHANEL. It works effectively onthe firmness of skin tissue.
. A neroli extract with relaxing and draining properties.

*3.5-DA: an exclusive ingredient developed for CHANEL and based on a patented technology.
In vitro tests.

Application Ritual:

Use in the evening two to three times a week before your beauty ritual. Dab onto cleansed and dried skin, avoiding the eye area.
Smooth from the middle of the face outwards. Leave on for one minute to enjoy the relaxing benefits of the formula and the neroli scent.
After performing the massage ritual specially created by the CHANEL Laboratories, explained in the leaflet, apply LE LIFT skincare.

Jose M.
This is soft and comforting cream that delivers targeted anti-aging benefits for a visibly recontoured, toned and refined complexion. It is a perfect product for anyone with dry, normal or combination skin types.
member-fa585
Chanel's Masque De Massage is an amazing "Pick Me Up" treatment! It's so smooth and creamy. Simple massage strokes help penetrate the product into the skin providing a refreshingly nourished feeling with visible plumping properties. A great way to end a stressful day! #PamperYourself
Sandra A.
Modesto, CA
It's a really good mask but I prefer the sleep mask. It's high in hydration and I prefer something more light weight. I don't have oily skin but still prefer a lighter weight mask that doesn't feel so greasy. You do rinse it off after 10 minutes but still, I feel as though I break out easier with something so hydrating. My friend is obsessed with it and would give it a 5 star ! Haha so it just depends on your preference of texture. The results is that it's firming and anti aging.
Erica I.
Red oak , OK
I randomly bought this on a whim and now it’s something I ha e repurchases many times and Will continue to do till the stop making it. It brightens and tightness my skin like magic and leaves my skin feeling facial smooth!
Waka K.
Very expensive but does the job. Great to put on before bed and lock in the moisture and tightening on skin. Great anti-aging product. Repeated user.
Alexis R.
Miami
Great overnight mask. Smells great too. Not too sticky or thick. My face feels so moisturized and my skin looks brighter.
Batoul A.
Still using it ! When my skin is tired and i feel stressed i use it once a week to relax ! I learned the massage techniques from a chanel beauty consultant and i feel relax!
The next morning my face is transformed looks brighter, younger and relaxed
i use it mostly when i detox my face with chanel cream 10 -
Amrit U.
This along with the massage tools that go with it are AMAZING if you really want to sculpt those contours back into your face. They're also sooooo cooling to help depuff and relax. They make my skin feel soo calm and I literally feel like I'm in a spa myself!! Pricey but I love it!!
Kristine H.
Lynden, WA
I just love Chanel masks! Highly fragranced, but if you can look past that, I notice a huge difference after using this in the night. Glowing, firm and hydrated!

back