BeautyFaceFacial SkincareChanel
Le Lift Firming - Anti-Wrinkle Lip And Contour Care

CHANEL Le Lift Firming - Anti-Wrinkle Lip And Contour Care

A customised anti-ageing skincare product that adapts to the background of your skin.

Your lifestyle, emotions and environment influence the youthfulness and vitality of your skin even more than your genes do.
LE LIFT Lip and Contour Care plumps lips and smoothes their contours. This lip care offers complete action on lips, lip contours and lip-contour lines for a redefined smile.

Benefits:

LE LIFT Lip and Contour Care helps restore the substance and density of the lips, leaving them smoother, fuller and plumper. Wrinkles and fine lines are gradually softened. The depth of nasolabial folds is reduced. This lip care has a soft, comfortable and melt-away texture, making lipstick easier to apply.

Active Ingredients:

At the heart of the formula: 3.5-DA,* the revolutionary active ingredient of the LE LIFT line with unprecedented firming action. This natural ingredient is effective on the essential anti-ageing mechanisms. Obtained in its purest and most concentrated form after 12 years of research,** it helps regulate the function of cells at the genetic level and adapts to the needs of each individual.

*An exclusive ingredient developed for CHANEL based on a patented technology. In vitro tests.
**Research conducted by a partner.

Application Ritual:

Morning and/or evening, apply to lips, lip contours and nasolabial folds. For best results, use the massage techniques presented in the leaflet included with the product.

CHANEL Le Lift Firming - Anti-Wrinkle Lip And Contour Care I usually use arbonne when it comes to anti aging products, what makes this better? I really love trying new products all the time to really enhance my regimen.
Tell me what you really desire???? Money ? Good skin ? Spending every dollar or do smart shopping ??? CHANEL LE LIFT FIRMING - ANTI-WRINKLE EYE CREAM 15G.
Is this really worth the price ? I really want something that works for under eyes.
Start your review of CHANEL Le Lift Firming - Anti-Wrinkle Lip And Contour Care!
How would you rate this product?
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
CHANEL Le Lift Firming - Anti-Wrinkle Lip And Contour Care uploaded by Diana J.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I was given a sample of this product. And all I can say is buy it 90 dollars is a great price . My face was so soft,eyes felt lifted an the glow I had made me look 10yrs younger. I ordered me some 5 mins later can't wait to get it in . Great job chanel
Carrie C.
Hutchinson Is, FL
CHANEL Le Lift Firming - Anti-Wrinkle Lip And Contour Care uploaded by Carrie C.
Purchased at: Macy's
I definitely love my Chanel face products. This cream is not oily, nor does it weigh my face down. It perks up my skin and I definitely feel like my skin looks much healthier and definitely more firm. I wear it over my moisturizer and under my makeup. I have that flawless look that I've been longing for the past 10 years. Its definitely a bit more pricey than other products that ive used, however its 100% worth it. Most department stores will give you samples to take home and try before you commit to spending a large amount on something you dont know if you will like. This is definitely an A++ from me!! CHANEL LE LIFT FIRMING - ANTI-WRINKLE EYE CREAM 15G.
J.Flamingoe S.
I worked at Chanel and all of my mature clients loooooved this product! I would recommend this to more mature women, because the issues that this cream targets is not really seen in youth. I have tried this cream, but I do not use it consistently.
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
CHANEL Le Lift Firming - Anti-Wrinkle Lip And Contour Care uploaded by Tong O.
This eye cream is very light and no grease oily feel, and sink in the skin quickly. Unlike the other Chanel products, this has no fragrance. It contains meadowfoam extract, arginine and peptides which are good for reducing fine lines and help firming loose skin. I really like this eye cream.
Ann E.
I love this for taking care of the skin around my lips. As I have gotten older I noticed that area losing elasticity and I was starting to get some small fine lines. Using this product nightly has really helped and I have noticed great improvement. The texture and fragrance of the cream is wonderful, it’s CHANEL! Highly Recommended!
Kimberly V.
Fabulous product. Wish it wasn’t so expensive. Definitely the best I’ve used. The skin around my eyes is delicate and sensitive. This is one of the few I’ve tried that do not make my eyes puffy. My skin is always nice, tight and firm with this product.
Jesi D.
kansas city , MO
If I am not traveling, I use this eye cream because it's the most effective eye cream I have ever used. This eye cream got me through college with all those late nights! You need a tiny dollop and nothing more. Recommend that you use it day and night for real results.
Audrina C.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Macy's
Spent a pretty penny on this baby and it moisturizes well. My eyes are firm and smooth. Only four stars for the high price.
Mariajose T.
Bell Buckle, TN
Amazing brand with amazing products! I love this eye cream because it helps me to prevent wrinkles but it also helps with lifting!
Marissa R.
Boston, MA
As the description says, you can use this for both smile lines and lip contour. It works well under lipstick to prevent feathering. I have a sleep wrinkle smile line on one side, and I was hoping it would help to smooth that out, but I can’t use it long enough to notice a difference because it always clogs my pores in the area I apply. It smoothed my upper lip where I noticed feathering was beginning. I do like this product for lips, but I had to knock off stars for price, packaging, acne-causing ingredients, and effectiveness. The price is $90, which is pretty reasonable considering you need about a grain of rice sized amount for both smile lines and upper lip. The jar lasts me a long time, but I think it would be better priced at $60-70. For packaging, I don’t like that it’s in a jar. The consistency is not thick enough to need to have it in a jar, and I think it could easily be in a squeeze tube (which is much more hygienic than dipping the spatula in the jar each time). For effectiveness, this is definitely not a “quick fix” for wrinkles, but IS a quick fix for lipstick feathering prep. I think it could help with preventative care of wrinkles, but nothing you will notice immediately. Overall, if you’re concerned about feathering and don’t mind the price, it might be a good product for you... but there is definitely room for improvement.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tara S.
Coram, NY
il y a un an
Cheryl A.
Boerne, TX
il y a 3 ans
michele C. il y a 3 ans
Have you tried “Juice Beauty”? They have a line called ‘Stem cellular’ and its amazing! It is all derived from fruit! It’s on the expensive side but it’s not crazy expensive like Chanel and those brands. Also the Shiseido bio performance line is AMAZING!! Again it isn’t cheap but it’s not Chanel expensive! LOL I hope this has helped you out! Please let me know how it works out for you because I would like to know if you find anything better than these two! Because I’m always on the hunt for amazing skin care that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg but that does something not just sits in a jar and then sits on your face and does nothing! I need results you know?! Lol 😆