BY CHANEL

A customised anti-ageing skincare product that adapts to the background of your skin.

Your lifestyle, emotions and environment influence the youthfulness and vitality of your skin even more than your genes do.
LE LIFT Lip and Contour Care plumps lips and smoothes their contours. This lip care offers complete action on lips, lip contours and lip-contour lines for a redefined smile.

Benefits:

LE LIFT Lip and Contour Care helps restore the substance and density of the lips, leaving them smoother, fuller and plumper. Wrinkles and fine lines are gradually softened. The depth of nasolabial folds is reduced. This lip care has a soft, comfortable and melt-away texture, making lipstick easier to apply.

Active Ingredients:

At the heart of the formula: 3.5-DA,* the revolutionary active ingredient of the LE LIFT line with unprecedented firming action. This natural ingredient is effective on the essential anti-ageing mechanisms. Obtained in its purest and most concentrated form after 12 years of research,** it helps regulate the function of cells at the genetic level and adapts to the needs of each individual.

*An exclusive ingredient developed for CHANEL based on a patented technology. In vitro tests.
**Research conducted by a partner.

Application Ritual:

Morning and/or evening, apply to lips, lip contours and nasolabial folds. For best results, use the massage techniques presented in the leaflet included with the product.

Buy on Chanel
Marissa R.
As the description says, you can use this for both smile lines and lip contour. It works well under lipstick to prevent feathering. I have a sleep wrinkle smile line on one side, and I was hoping it would help to smooth that out, but I can’t use it long enough to notice a difference because it always clogs my pores in the area I apply.

It smoothed my upper lip where I noticed feathering was beginning.

I do like this product for lips, but I had to knock off stars for price, packaging, acne-causing ingredients, and effectiveness.

The price is $90, which is pretty reasonable considering you need about a grain of rice sized amount for both smile lines and upper lip. The jar lasts me a long time, but I think it would be better priced at $60-70.

For packaging, I don’t like that it’s in a jar. The consistency is not thick enough to need to have it in a jar, and I think it could easily be in a squeeze tube (which is much more hygienic than dipping the spatula in the jar each time).

For effectiveness, this is definitely not a “quick fix” for wrinkles, but IS a quick fix for lipstick feathering prep. I think it could help with preventative care of wrinkles, but nothing you will notice immediately.

Overall, if you’re concerned about feathering and don’t mind the price, it might be a good product for you... but there is definitely room for improvement.
Toni V.
I bought this because I was so impressed with the eye concentrate and eye cream and Im so glad i did. My lips tend to flake when I wear lipstick even with a lip balm on. I put this day and night and i find that my lips are more supple and never ever flaked! I love putting the chanel les beiges lip balm on top of this as it just makes my lips loom fuller and smooth! I hope Chanel comes up with a solid stick version of this so i could bring it when i travel.