BY CHANEL

A customised anti-ageing skincare product that adapts to the background of your skin.
Your emotions, lifestyle and environment play a more decisive role than your genetic programming. LE LIFT detects the background of your skin to reactivate youth mechanisms more effectively.

Benefits:

A smart technology for targeted effectiveness that gives skin the cellular response that suits it best. Skin regains suppleness, resilience and elasticity. Features appear lifted. Even deep wrinkles are smoothed.

Active Ingredients:

At the heart of the formula lies an exclusive* natural ingredient that is purer, more powerful and more concentrated than ever, achieved after 12 years of research:** 3.5-DA. It modulates and regulates the production of micro-RNA, responsible for skin ageing. The production of youth proteins is reactivated.

*Exclusive ingredient developed for CHANEL
**Research conducted by a partner

Application Ritual:

The texture of the Crème Riche: velvety, enveloping, reassuring.

Apply LE LIFT cream to face and neck, morning and evening, with rapid smoothing movements. Avoid the eye contour.

Buy on Chanel
Rebecca W.
My skin has been getting more sensitive as I’m getting older. So I realized I needed to buy better quality products, and this was heaven on my face! So moisturizing!
Toni V.
Oh i love this. I use this together with the SUBLIMAGE L’essence and the Le Lift eye serum and cream And i always wake up with super duper soft skin. I noticed that my skin looks more healthy after a month of use. The riche is super nice as i only use a little and its more than enough. The 30ml bottle i believe would last me 6-8 mos 😁
Manjola M.
Best anti age ever! Gives me firming and anti wrinkle effect. Is firs time that I use it and I very thankful. I will recommend to everyone to buy it. Nice packaging. Love chanel!
Julia M.
Burnaby, BC
It had great texture and didnt feel sticky. It really hydrated and smoothed out my skin texture.. Loved the sleek packaging. It worked well for my oily skin. I used this every night for a month and i definitely saw the difference. I would definitely buy it again! I think all skin types could use it