BY CHANEL

PRODUCT This powerful, silky-smooth eye cream provides a visibly firmer appearance while helping to reduce puffiness and dark circles. Eyes immediately look more awake, elasticity is improved and the eye contour appears 23%* lifted. KEY INGREDIENTS Signs of aging appear at a different pace for each woman. After 12 years of research, Chanel scientists discovered a new approach to address individual aging concerns. Researchers isolated a remarkably potent extract from the Edulis Morning Glory and created a patented compound 50 times more concentrated than the original molecule. The resulting ingredient, 3.5-DA, intuitively detects and targets individual factors of aging to help the product restore skin to its optimal firmness, while improving tone and suppleness. A 360° Eye Opening Complex effectively targets puffiness and dark circles. HOW TO APPLY Apply LE LIFT CRÈME YEUX in the morning and evening to the entire eye area. Use smoothing circular movements from the inner corner of the eye to the area beneath the eye, then back up to the eyelid. *Based on self-evaluation test conducted by 30 women immediately after application of LE LIFT Eye Cream. *A Chanel-exclusive form of dicaffeoylquinic acid. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Lauren S.
This eye cream is soft and gentle on the eye. Loves the feel and smell of it. I have only been using a short period of time but I find it superior to other brands.
Michelle G.
I really enjoy this eye cream. The fragrance is nice and you can feel the moisture on your skin. For the brand and product itself I would say it is worth the price and investment. I have had no problems using it on my somewhat sensitive skin.
Britney S.
Austin, TX
I have not found any other eye cream that leaves my skin feeling as fresh, soft and bright as the Chanel Le lift. It is on the pricier side, but worth the price in my opinion. Please let me know if you have found better!
Jose M.
This powerful, silky-smooth eye cream provides a visibly firmer appearance while helping to reduce puffiness and dark circles. Eyes immediately look more awake, elasticity is improved and the eye contour appears to be more lifted.
Lilian M.
Union City, NJ
Use a lot of chanel skincare . Absolutely love how hydrating and effective this cream is. Pricey but worth it. Wear it every day and night. Chanel never disappoints. Will replenish again .
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
I just started using this a week ago. It is very thin no grease oily feel. It has no fragrance like the other Chanel products. It is for reducing fine lines and so far I like it.
Savannah T.
Tempe, AZ
Received as a sample and ended up buying the full product. Upon spreading you feel the thickness of the serum but it dissolves well into your face with no oily or packed residue. I have very thin skin with rosacea so I found solace in seeing light changes in the firmness of my skin. Will be using long term, overall I love! No unpleasant aroma, no disappointment!
shannon w.
Ellicott City, MD
As someone who has been using this in sample form for a couple months my first reaction is that it’s pricy, but decent. No overly perfume-y scent and a little goes a long way (again, I’ve been on the same sample tube for two months). May potentially purchase in the future especially since it does bring firmness to my eye area that I certainly did not have before.
Sarine M.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m an avid Chanel skincare user! The Le Lift eye cream is hydrating, non-irritating, and brightening eye cream. I put it on before going to bed. The bottle lasts me almost a year cause a small dab is more than enough. I always buy mine from Bloomingdales.
Sandra A.
Modesto , CA
Such a hydrating and firming product. I love chanel' s eye cream, doesn't feel heavy under the eye and I can put my concealer over it and it doesn't create wrinkles.