BY CHANEL

If using an eye pencil, sharpen for optimal use. For both an eye pencil and liquid eye liner, close eyelid and slightly pull eye outward. Begin lining at base of the inner eye and follow to the outer eyelid, keeping the liner as close to the eyelashes as possible. see more...

• How well do this product work?2 Answers
  • Does this work great or what? I've never tried it myself, I want ...5 Answers
  • I want to try this one2 Answers
Buy on Chanel
  • "Easy application! With some black eyeliners it almost feels like a choir to put it on. But with this eyeliner... It glides right on and doesn't smudge too much. It is very rich in color. " in 15 reviews
  • "The precision eyeliner is really great ..totally worth the price.. it glides on very smoothly..the color pay off is too great and it doesn't smudge ..overall great product..must try!!" in 11 reviews
  • "Chanel Eyeliner is the BEST!! The smudge part is so easy to use to create a great smokey eye. Its long lasting and doesn't smudge. Its full proof and worth the money. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love this pencil! I got it as a gift from a friend and I use it all the time. Very dry beautiful color and the pencil glides on my lid without tugging that sensitive skin around my eyes!! I have very watery eye lids so I do like to set this pencil with a matching eyeshadow, but that doesn't change the fact I love this little product because I have to set most of my eye pencils!" in 6 reviews
  • "I love love this product, it's great, the color is so strong and it lasts all day long. it's water proof so no matter if I dance all night long when I go to party. the make up is perfect" in 6 reviews
Yummy P.
Review for: Chanel Le Crayon Yeux Precision Eye Definer more...
I mainly use this eye liner for my under eye area and I like how smooth it goes on. It doesn't smudge on me and it last a couple hours. Not as long as I would like but it's good!
Influenster M.
NOTE: I can't find on the Influenster search engine the actual sculpting eyebrow pencil I have so I'm just gonna have to tag my pencil onto this one. The one I have is called Chanel Paris "Crayon Sourcils" sculpting eyebrow pencil in "Noir Cendré" and I LOVE IT!!!! It leaves my eyebrows looking thick, natural and beautiful! This pencil is my most recent acquisition and even tho is an expensive pencil it was absolutely worth every penny to me, I can't get enough of this, it's a MUST HAVE! I use it every day and Im done looking for the perfect brow product and/or item, I have finally found my one true love for perfect brow sculpting and I'm beyond happy with my purchase.
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
The best eyeliner I have used in my water line. It isn't labeled waterproof but it does not budge on my naturally watery eyes. It lays down color beautifully. The color Prune Noir is my favorite especially for green eyes.
Jessica T.
Austin, TX
Review for: Chanel Le Crayon Yeux Precision 01 Noir Black Eye Definer more...
I am usually not a fan of crayon/pencil liners, because they don't apply as smoothly or they aren't as dark and defined as I'd like. But it actually glides on very nicely - really soft and appears very black and dark. The pencil itself comes with a gold cap and looks classy and nice.
Kaylee L.
Smooth, soft and glides into the eye! Perfect for tight lining, smudging or lining. Nice color choices, luxury quality pencil. Highly recommend these for sensitive eyes as they are gentle. Also great for dramatic eye looks!
Katie G.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Chanel Le Crayon Yeux Precision 01 Noir Black Eye Definer more...
I have had this eyeliner in my makeup bag for years. I'm not much of an eyeliner person but i love the Chanel eyeliner for my waterline. It is painless and has a bold black color
Bren A.
J'adore Chanel! Such a top notch, unique, classical, and timeless brand. Every single creation has been made with love, care, and excellence. I currently own Mademoiselle Coco Chanel and a few other cosmetics. I don't own this one because there are others that are more affordable than this one. Plus, I'm a bit penny-pinching with lipsticks, mascaras, blushes, brushes, and eyeshadows, but yeah, I've used it before and it's a good one.
Elizabeth P.
Hollywood, FL
I love Chanel Makeup. I would not wear anything else. They are kind to your skin and makes my eyes pop. It is also very durable and makes your money worth. It works great on my sensible skin. But if you are going to the water, keep in mind this is not waterproof. Get a waterproof eyeliner.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Review for: Chanel Le Crayon Yeux Precision 01 Noir Black Eye Definer more...
I love this eye liner! The formula is awesome. The pigmentation is amazing and it's great quality. Very easy to apply and very bright! I have brown eyes and this product make my eyes POP! I recommend this product to anyone and everyone! It's a must have!! This is the perfect classic black everyone needs!!!!
Rima P.
Review for: Chanel Le Crayon Yeux Precision 01 Noir Black Eye Definer more...
This is a nice creamy eyeliner. It is great for doing the cat eye, and it is easy to use. I also found it to be gentle on my eyes. I also have his product in the navy color. It is a bit on the expensive side, but the price is mostly justified.
amanda j.
Brentwood, NY
Does this work great or what? I've never tried it myself, I want too.
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I want to try this one
How well do this product work?