CHANEL Le Crayon Lèvres Precision Lip Definer uploaded by Susan F.CHANEL Le Crayon Lèvres Precision Lip Definer uploaded by Dollie C.

BY CHANEL

A pencil that perfectly traces the lip contour.
A soft, delicate and glide-on tip. An integrated blending brush and pencil sharpener.

Result: a semi-matte line that stays impeccable and precise all day long.

How To Use:

Use on the lip contour before applying lipstick with the brush.

To improve makeup hold, the pencil can be used on the entire lips and then blended with the brush.

Composition:

• Volatile ingredients that provide softness and long wear.
• Derivatives of cotton seeds and jojoba seed oil to ensure a glide-on feel, comfort and good coverage.
• A Vitamin E derivative that protects against free radicals.

Buy on Chanel
Susan F.
Pepper Pike, OH
This product has been my go-to lip liner since the first time I tried it! It applies smoothly and makes my lips look fuller. I like to apply this product with lipstick and gloss—I think it’s a great addition to my beauty routine. I would definitely recommend this product!
Debbie K.
Great lipliner love that there’s a brush on the other end makes it easy to apply lipstick. Doesn’t dry out my lips and glides on very easy. Also pretty long lasting. Definitely my go to lip liner.
Emily G.
Middleton
Can be a tad bit waxy and therefore not the easiest to work with. That said. It has great staying power and lasts me a long time. For me, it’s a good nude color for everyday.
Jessica A.
Bloomington
Chanel products are all wonderful, and their lip liners are no exception! They go on smooth and consistently and really last.
Ayako P.
San Diego
It is a great lip liner that I love and use every day. It is expensive but worth the splurge. I had searched for a dupe but has never been able to find the same color.
Ana M.
Es de excelente aplicación es muy cremoso, se mantiene intacto, sobre todo yo que tengo piel grasa me dura bastante