CHANEL LE CRAYON KHÔL Intense Eye Pencil uploaded by Sheikha s.CHANEL LE CRAYON KHÔL Intense Eye Pencil uploaded by Chiara d.

BY CHANEL

A kohl pencil that intensifies the eyes with deep colour. A soft, delicate tip adapted for application on the inner eyelid rim.

Comes with a pencil sharpener.

How To Use:

To intensify the expression of the eyes: trace the lower inner eyelid rim.

To reinforce this effect: trace the upper inner eyelid rim.

Composition:

• A combination of vegetable fats for a soft and easy-to-apply formula.

• Talc to improve the hold of the makeup result.

Easy makeup removal.
Ophthalmologist tested.

Buy on Chanel
  • "This crayon la amazing! Has a color black very intense! Also is matte that is incredible! I love this crayon!" in 3 reviews
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I'm obsessed with this eyeliner. I've been using this since high school! There's definitely a lot of product and it lasts a long time! I just wish I'd stop losing mine all the time!! They aren't cheap but definitely worth the buy! It stays on and looks really pretty. Definitely recommend!
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
I'm not a big fan of this khol pencil... if it were half the price it'd get 5 stars from me cause in my opinion it's quality of a drugstore eye kohl! It is very black but it runs & has to be reapplied throughout the day... its not worth the price... the only reason it gets 3 stars is cause of how black it is
Mayra F.
I love this product. The price is reasonable and the quality is very good. I use it frequently and definitely buy this product another time is easy aplcacion intense and lasting effect I have recommended this product to friends and family!
Lizbeth C.
Renton, WA
It's hard to find good black pencil eyeliner that works on the waterline. A little pricy but at least it beats smudged running eyeliner all day.
Lorissa R.
Smudge central and I have drier skin . I gave it one star for the sharpener that came with . Not worth the price.
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this eyeliner it last all day. Most of chanel pencils last a long time. Its better than other brands.
Idanela H.
New Rochelle
This is wonderful. My green eyes are perfect with crayon.i love it. I love make up with this pencil
Brittany G.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this product! It works wonders and is one of my favorites!
fletchnima F.
A very easy to use pencil keep it sharp , no room for improvement it’s a good pencil first time user, on recommendation from my friend it compares very well a good pencil and yes I would buy again and again
Sabrina R.
Valencia, Venezuela
I really like this product! I use it day to day, it gives my brows a natural fullness.. it's super easy to apply, and it lasts all day long.. the brush is amazing and leaves your brows looking long , full and organized..