BY CHANEL

An ultra-comfortable long-wear concealer to correct imperfections, diminish the appearance of dark circles and brighten up the eyes.

Its blurring effect immediately reduces imperfections and signs of fatigue. Enriched with an energising active ingredient and a light-reflecting pigment, the formula illuminates the eye contour for a fresh, rested look. Creamy and melt-away, the texture glides smoothly over the skin for a sensation of comfort and lightness.

Buildable coverage, from medium to intense.

Suitable for all skin types. Ophthalmologist tested.

How To Use:

LE CORRECTEUR DE CHANEL can be applied before foundation or used for light touch-ups on imperfections during the day.

Dab onto the eye contour to conceal dark areas and onto target areas to erase imperfections. Pat gently with fingertips to blend in.

For more expert application, use the flat side of the RETRACTABLE DUAL-TIP CONCEALER BRUSH to apply the concealer and the fluffy side to blend it in.

Composition:
- A non-occlusive and sebum-resistant film-forming agent gives the concealer 8-hour hold.

- A natural mineral reflects the light and creates a blurring effect that smoothes all imperfections.

- An energising brown seaweed derivative revives dull complexions and delivers radiance for a fresh, rested look.

- Moisturising agents ensure comfortable, supple skin.

CHANEL Le Correcteur De Chanel Longwear Concealer
  • "i absolutely love this product! i have really dark circles and it covers them really well. i barely use any bc it covers so well! the packaging nice and small, very convenient! i definitely would buy this product again!" in 3 reviews
Kasania K.
San Rafael
When I get the occasional zit, Chanel's Le Correcteur De Chanel is what I reach for. The application stick is perfectly sized and angled just right so it goes on precisely for small spots. It blends right into your skin, and a little bit of it goes a long way, also making it so you do not have to go out and buy it ever other day just after a few wears! One of my other favorite ways to use this product is swiping it under my eyes and blending it in, covering up any darker circles under my eyes. I have bought this product so many times, and I will continue to buy it in my life, as well as recommend it to anyone looking for makeup advice!
Cat H.
Fremont
Review for: 30 - BEIGE more...
I just purchased this concealer and I’m not really a huge fan of using them with my looks but this one is so natural and creamy but not thick. It’s a good consistency and is longwearing. Be sure not to cake on too much and do a thin layer as well as a thing layer of setting powder.
Libby S.
Review for: 10 - BEIGE more...
I swear by this stuff! Chanel creates the most high quality products, and this is one of my favorites. The concealer works great for my dark circles and blemishes. I set it with a translucent powder and it doesn’t crease, leaves my under-eyes looking bright, and isn’t too heavy on my face. Also, Chanel has the classiest packaging! If you are willing to spend a little more, you have to try this product!
Olivia M.
Fort Lauderdale
Review for: 30 - BEIGE more...
I love this concealer for a full coverage concealer for any dark spots or blemishes. I would not however recommend using this concealer under your eyes as it is super drying and brings out fine lines.
Mirah O.
Denver, CO
This is the most clutch highlighter concealer. I use this under my eyes on my nose and forehead and you will be pop pop popping. It is super easy to blend and the texture is amazing. It is super expensive so I am picky about when I use it.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
If you like NARS and you want something a step up this is it. It’s more creamy and it’s smoother with a little bit better coverage. Chanel doesn’t have a lot of shades but if u use custard from NARS then #20 in Chanel would be ur shade
Bella S.
Winter Park
This stuff is expensive but works magic. The best concealer ive ever tried unfortunately for me xD will be hunting for a dupe, knocks nars "creamy" radiant concealer out of the water
Ruthie S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 20 - BEIGE more...
This is a great concealer! It is a medium thickness and applies nicely with the doe foot applicator. I typically use the pointed end of a wet beauty blender-type sponge to smooth it out after using the applicator to apply under my eyes. I wait maybe a minute, then set with Laura Mercier under eye powder. Waiting to set it helps reduce creasing for me. I always have under eye creasing, but find that this product in conjunction with the Laura Mercier powder is the best combo for keeping it as smooth as possible. It really is long wearing, so much so that at the end of the day, my foundation has worn off but my concealer is still there!
Sara P.
Review for: 40 - BEIGE more...
This is my favorite concealer. It does the job and matches my skin tone. I keep a lighter one and a darker one on hand always depending on the season, and how tan I am 😬
Kelly S.
Louisville
Review for: 30 - BEIGE more...
I love this corrector for under my concealer. It brightens my dark circles. I get a tiny bit of creasing but it is better than others that I have tried like Bobbi Brown. I use the Chanel concealer in shade 10 over top and blending with my finger to warm up the product. It is very expensive and I still have some darkness that shines through but it helps.
Valerie V.
Is the finish of the concealer matte or satin?
Maddy B.
I have heard good things about this. Is it drying fast when applied?
Aria X.
Cambridge, MA
Is anyone shade #42 on this? They are discontinuing this shade and I have never found anything as close as this shade to cover up my dark circles and still look natural.

Amazon