CHANEL Le Correcteur De Chanel Longwear Concealer

An ultra-comfortable long-wear concealer to correct imperfections, diminish the appearance of dark circles and brighten up the eyes.

Its blurring effect immediately reduces imperfections and signs of fatigue. Enriched with an energising active ingredient and a light-reflecting pigment, the formula illuminates the eye contour for a fresh, rested look. Creamy and melt-away, the texture glides smoothly over the skin for a sensation of comfort and lightness.

Buildable coverage, from medium to intense.

Suitable for all skin types. Ophthalmologist tested.

How To Use:

LE CORRECTEUR DE CHANEL can be applied before foundation or used for light touch-ups on imperfections during the day.

Dab onto the eye contour to conceal dark areas and onto target areas to erase imperfections. Pat gently with fingertips to blend in.

For more expert application, use the flat side of the RETRACTABLE DUAL-TIP CONCEALER BRUSH to apply the concealer and the fluffy side to blend it in.

Composition:
- A non-occlusive and sebum-resistant film-forming agent gives the concealer 8-hour hold.

- A natural mineral reflects the light and creates a blurring effect that smoothes all imperfections.

- An energising brown seaweed derivative revives dull complexions and delivers radiance for a fresh, rested look.

- Moisturising agents ensure comfortable, supple skin.

I was wondering if this concealer will work with older skin to brighten and hide darkness and not too drying ?
Is this good coverage??
Is anyone shade #42 on this? They are discontinuing this shade and I have never found anything as close as this shade to cover up my dark circles and still look natural.
Start your review of CHANEL Le Correcteur De Chanel Longwear Concealer!
Product Highlights
“this concealer is one of the only concealer that covers my dark circles. i have awful dark circles and need a lot of coverage under my eyes to cover them. i also like that this concealer doesn't look heavy on my skin. the only downside is that this product is very very expensive.” in 8 reviews
“...applicator makes it easy to apply. The coverage is great, I'd say medium to full coverage. Recommend to everyone!” in 5 reviews
“... took a star off my score because i feel that this must be set with a powder to prevent creasing later on in the day. ” in 3 reviews
tallahassee, FL
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
This concealer is borderline a cross between a gel and cream. It is very smooth, very easy to blend, and not heavy feeling on the skin. The biggest problem with these concealers is the shade range - it is extremely limited. You almost have to purchase 2 concealers to mix and get the color you are wanting. At $50 each that makes a concealer quite expensive for having to get multiple to get that perfect shade. No complaints about the wearability (it is longwear), the coverage is great, and the application is extremely easy - this is a great feeling and wearing concealer.
Astoria, NY
Review for: 10 - BEIGE
I wish they had a pink toned concealer in more than just one tone. The 32 is too dark for my skin and that is the only concealer that has a pink toned. The 10 looks just a bit yellow on me which is doable but it's not the best fit. It's light enough but not pink enough to meld with my skin.
San Antonio , TX
I wear shade 32 beige rose amazing pink based concealer in that shade for a cool tone, goes on really creamy but dries down nicely doesn’t crease or fade during the day... probably the best color match I’ve ever had, and super easy to apply with the Doe foot applicator
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: 30 - BEIGE
Loveeee this concealer. It is a bit pricy but you get what you pay for! It lasts a while and goes on so creamy. It isn’t too thick and sometimes you do have to add a few layers to get enough coverage to cover a blemish but I do love this product!
CHANEL Le Correcteur De Chanel Longwear Concealer uploaded by Kelly H.
CHANEL Le Correcteur De Chanel Longwear Concealer uploaded by Kelly H.
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
CHANEL Le Correcteur De Chanel Longwear Concealer is a lightweight, satin matte finish concealer that contains light-reflecting and color-correcting pigments. It provides light to medium coverage, enough to conceal minor blemishes and hyperpigmentation. It also blends easily, is long lasting, and works well with my acne prone skin.
Brick, NJ
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
This is my go to concealer. It lasts all day and he conceals any dark spots. I have dry under eyes and it’s pretty moisturizing. It lasts all day but I would make it more opaque. It’s a staple in my make up collection.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: CHANEL LE CORRECTEUR DE CHANEL LONGWEAR CONCEALER # 20 - BEIGE
Not my favorite concealer at all it covers well but it is very drying and you can see all my lines and wrinkles they need to improve on this all though it is very long lasting I think chanel can do better !
Greenwood, IN
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
This is a staple in my make-up regimen. I've been using the corrector in rose under my eyes before concealer. It really brightens up the dark area under my eye. Gives a nice pearlescent glow. Then I go in with concealer on top. I've found that when using this corrector I need less concealer. For the amount of coverage it gives it's not a real heavy texture. More of a lightweight liquid. I found the double ended chanel concealer brush works well with this product. I will be repurchasing in the future for sure.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
This concealer is the absolute best for covering dark circles under your eyes! Top it off with a skin tone concealer of the same brand and formula, and you have an amazing combination!
North Carolina
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
I really love this concealer. It applies beautifully and sets really well. I knocked off a star because I wish they had a wider shade range but the formula of this concealer is bomb. I have really dark under eyes and bags that cause almost all my concealers to crease, but this one has great coverage and holds up really well. I do set it with a powder though, as I do all my concealers, so I can't speak for the wear of the concealer on it's own.