BY CHANEL

An ultra-comfortable long-wear concealer to correct imperfections, diminish the appearance of dark circles and brighten up the eyes.

Its blurring effect immediately reduces imperfections and signs of fatigue. Enriched with an energising active ingredient and a light-reflecting pigment, the formula illuminates the eye contour for a fresh, rested look. Creamy and melt-away, the texture glides smoothly over the skin for a sensation of comfort and lightness.

Buildable coverage, from medium to intense.

Suitable for all skin types. Ophthalmologist tested.

How To Use:

LE CORRECTEUR DE CHANEL can be applied before foundation or used for light touch-ups on imperfections during the day.

Dab onto the eye contour to conceal dark areas and onto target areas to erase imperfections. Pat gently with fingertips to blend in.

For more expert application, use the flat side of the RETRACTABLE DUAL-TIP CONCEALER BRUSH to apply the concealer and the fluffy side to blend it in.

Composition:
- A non-occlusive and sebum-resistant film-forming agent gives the concealer 8-hour hold.

- A natural mineral reflects the light and creates a blurring effect that smoothes all imperfections.

- An energising brown seaweed derivative revives dull complexions and delivers radiance for a fresh, rested look.

- Moisturising agents ensure comfortable, supple skin.

Buy on Chanel
  • "this concealer is one of the only concealer that covers my dark circles. i have awful dark circles and need a lot of coverage under my eyes to cover them. i also like that this concealer doesn't look heavy on my skin. the only downside is that this product is very very expensive." in 8 reviews
  • "the formula is very nice. this is a much better alternative to the nars radiant creamy concealer, as this one doesn't dry you out as much. this product also blends beautifully whether you use a beauty sponge, brush or your fingertips. this gives full coverage (and slight color correction) with a light feel, and it doesn't look heavy either. took a star off my score because i feel that this must be set with a powder to prevent creasing later on in the day. " in 3 reviews
Hazel G.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is the best concealer I have ever tried ,i use it everyday .It is very high coverage so if you don’t like that you might want to avoid ,it is great for all skin tones and claims that is lasts for up to 16 hours and that is totally correct it’s staying power is also amazing, I don’t think i could replace it
Kelly C.
I stopped by the Chanel counter on a whim, and asked to see the concealer because I knew it was a product I was low on at home. What a happy find! This formula is not heavy, blends well and covers both red spots and under eye circles well. I like the applicator tip because I can get a very precise application and not use too much product. This tube lasted me a very long time, and I need to get another one.
Alexandra T.
Belmont , MA
HOLY GRAIL! OMG. This is the best ever. I am so obsessed with concealers, I try every one that is launched no matter what! I forgot all my makeup on vacation once so I grabbed this at my local Macy's. I cannot tell you how amazing this product is. Smooth, no creases, and lasts all day. Covers my dark circles and is amazing! A little on the high side for the cost but worth every single penny!!!
Brittany P.
This concealer literally does everything. I used it as a concealer for acne, as I have tanned over the summer, I used it as a high lighter, and as my tan fades I am mixing it with my darker foundation and it makes it perfect. It’s long lasting, not cakey, blendable, perfection. It is a little more expensive than some products but it is definitely worth it.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this concealer. It hides all of my imperfections! It is very long lasting which is my favorite part about this product! It was 42$ for me and I think it was a great purchase! It is so super smooth and works so well with my skin. I love the natural look it gives. I highly recommend this product!
Anne P.
Olympia, WA
I absolutely love this concealer. It works amazingly at covering breakouts and for brightening under the eyes. I love the texture and how it blends, and of course, the coverage! While it is pricey, I do think it's worth it. Best of all, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Sonia D.
San Francisco, CA
This is phenomenal - natural finish, easily blendable, good coverage. I learned from a friend to just dot it all over my face and use it as a light layer of foundation, works amazing.
Alejandro S.
Everyone has something in their cosmetic bag they would lie, cheat, and steal for if necessary. This is my product. It's a concealer, it is an overall foundation, it is a highlighter. It does everything. It's pricey, but more than worth every penny and then some. Just be careful you know your color. Be sure you get your right color in a brick and mortar store before you buy it online. It blends beautifully, but like all Chanel products, it has more pigment than other cheap products. So a little goes a long way.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
The formula is very nice. This is a much better alternative to the NARS radiant creamy concealer, as this one doesn't dry you out as much. This product also blends beautifully whether you use a beauty sponge, brush or your fingertips. This gives full coverage (and slight color correction) with a light feel, and it doesn't look heavy either.

Took a star off my score because I feel that this MUST be set with a powder to prevent creasing later on in the day.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Best under eye concealer I have ever used. I alternate between this concealer as well as nars radiant creamy concealer. I use it for under eyes as well as for highlighting . I usually put a peach under eye corrected on prior to use because I have very dark circles but typically You don't even need a color corrector underneath because it gives great coverage! Worth the money and lasts me about 3-4 months!
Venia T.
is this a good concealer?
Charlie B.