CHANEL Le Correcteur De Chanel Longwear Concealer
An ultra-comfortable long-wear concealer to correct imperfections, diminish the appearance of dark circles and brighten up the eyes.
Its blurring effect immediately reduces imperfections and signs of fatigue. Enriched with an energising active ingredient and a light-reflecting pigment, the formula illuminates the eye contour for a fresh, rested look. Creamy and melt-away, the texture glides smoothly over the skin for a sensation of comfort and lightness.
Buildable coverage, from medium to intense.
Suitable for all skin types. Ophthalmologist tested.
How To Use:
LE CORRECTEUR DE CHANEL can be applied before foundation or used for light touch-ups on imperfections during the day.
Dab onto the eye contour to conceal dark areas and onto target areas to erase imperfections. Pat gently with fingertips to blend in.
For more expert application, use the flat side of the RETRACTABLE DUAL-TIP CONCEALER BRUSH to apply the concealer and the fluffy side to blend it in.
- A non-occlusive and sebum-resistant film-forming agent gives the concealer 8-hour hold.
- A natural mineral reflects the light and creates a blurring effect that smoothes all imperfections.
- An energising brown seaweed derivative revives dull complexions and delivers radiance for a fresh, rested look.
- Moisturising agents ensure comfortable, supple skin.
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
- "this concealer is one of the only concealer that covers my dark circles. i have awful dark circles and need a lot of coverage under my eyes to cover them. i also like that this concealer doesn't look heavy on my skin. the only downside is that this product is very very expensive." in 8 reviews
- "the formula is very nice. this is a much better alternative to the nars radiant creamy concealer, as this one doesn't dry you out as much. this product also blends beautifully whether you use a beauty sponge, brush or your fingertips. this gives full coverage (and slight color correction) with a light feel, and it doesn't look heavy either. took a star off my score because i feel that this must be set with a powder to prevent creasing later on in the day. " in 3 reviews
Took a star off my score because I feel that this MUST be set with a powder to prevent creasing later on in the day.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos