MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersChanel
Le Blanc Light Creator Brightening Makeup Base SPF 40/PA +++

CHANEL Le Blanc Light Creator Brightening Makeup Base SPF 40/PA +++

CHANEL renews its must-have makeup base with an enhanced formula, higher UV protection and new on-the-go packaging. Immediately, skin undertone is corrected. Light is perfectly reflected on the skin surface with improved radiance that lasts up to 8 hours. Create a tailor-made glow with two corrective shades (Rosée, Mimosa) and one illuminating shade (Lys).
Re-experience its' coveted light, fresh and oil-free texture, which blends perfectly into the skin.

How To Use:

Apply LE BLANC makeup base as the first essential makeup step before LE BLANC foundation. Shake the bottle well, then spread the lightweight emulsion onto the face and blend outwards with smooth movements.

Composition:

The active enlightening ceramic transforms the energy of invisible surrounding light into visible light. Reflecting and actively generating light, it evens out imperfections and dark spots to reveal immaculate radiance and a unified complexion.
Specially developed for CHANEL, the 2-Year pearl extract is derived from Akoya pearls that are carefully matured for an optimal 2-year period. The extract from these rare pearls effectively prevents protein oxidation on the skin surface for a brighter complexion with light-reflecting translucency. It also contains a high concentration of glycine, a main component of the skin's natural moisturising factor. Luminous, the skin reveals pearl-like radiance with a moisturizing sensation.
Liquorice extract acts in perfect synergy with the 2-Year pearl extract to correct yellow tones and brighten the skin.

Does anyone make a Gel Foundation? Many years ago Halston made one that was oil free with great coverage and since then I have never seen another gel foundation!
CHANEL Le Blanc Light Creator Brightening Makeup Base SPF 40/PA +++ Is this good for combination skin? Does it reflect light in photos taken indoors/night?
Start your review of CHANEL Le Blanc Light Creator Brightening Makeup Base SPF 40/PA +++!
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
CHANEL Le Blanc Light Creator Brightening Makeup Base SPF 40/PA +++ uploaded by Danielle P.
Review for: 10 - ROSÉE
I picked up this awhile back when I was looking for something similar to a primer and thought this was a good tinted base . It's very very sheer . Its not to thick so as a base you'd probably need a primer still but its very luminous . Gives your skin a light dew coverage without sticking to dry skin or looking oily, didn't settle in my lines and of course doesn't break me out which is a must .
Kristie F.
Vienna, VA
CHANEL Le Blanc Light Creator Brightening Makeup Base SPF 40/PA +++ uploaded by Kristie F.
Review for: 20 - MIMOSA
I love this base for my makeup. It gives me a nice glow and also provides the UV protection that I need. I discovered this after a makeover session at Chanel and it has been my go to ever since. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to create a natural glow.
Naomi G.
Brooklyn, NY
CHANEL Le Blanc Light Creator Brightening Makeup Base SPF 40/PA +++ uploaded by Naomi G.
Review for: 10 - ROSÉE
Great for clients who have greenness in their skin. It works to neutralize it and give the skin a nice overall finish
Kristie H.
Odenton, MD
CHANEL Le Blanc Light Creator Brightening Makeup Base SPF 40/PA +++ uploaded by Kristie H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 20 - MIMOSA
This is my secret to a long lasting face. This product provides the perfect amount of tackiness that I look for in a primer. The slight yellow texture helps when a foundation is too neutral. The spf element does give me a flashback in photos. There is a slight scent however I don't find that it irritated my skin. I'm currently on my second bottle.
Liz H.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 10 - ROSÉE
Recently purchased this primer from Nordstrom but ended up returning after a few uses 😩 The primer has gorgeous packaging and the product is easy to apply. The texture is unique - more of a liquid - compared to other more gel/cream-feeling primers. A small amount gave great coverage, and covered imperfections. For me, the rosy shade and SPF ingredients just really washed me out and didn’t work for my skin tone without foundation, or under various different products I tried.
Rachel N.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 10 - ROSÉE
Used this makeup base on a few occasions. It’s a good primer and love the SPF protection. It feels super light on the face. It’s not as long lasting as other primers I’ve used but lasts a decent time. It’s easy to travel with.
Brittany P.
I love this product. My skin is pretty red usually and this product does a great job of brightening my skin and evening it out. It neutralizes my skin tone very nicely. I love Love love the smell it leaves behind as well. It is a little pricey, but a little product goes a long way. I would definitely recommend.
Brie D.
Oregon City, OR
I was excited to try this, but I find it less brightening than expected. The product seems to not blend in very well, and when I put my foundation over it you can tell. I do like that it is SPF 30, and it does an okay job at keeping my makeup on, but I will opt for another primer next time.
Victoria C.
Review for: 10 - ROSÉE
I really like this project! I apply it before foundation and it makes my face brighter :) the texture is very light~
member-8aeab
Review for: 20 - MIMOSA
I liked this product. I had this color and the Rose(?), I believe, and both were great! It does brighten your face, even with foundation on top. I used to use this as an SPF, too. I don’t think that’s its intention of being a standalone product, so I stopped. LOL. But yeah, it’s a good product to have if you ever need something to brighten your face!