CHANEL Le Blanc Brightening Tri-Phase Makeup Remover uploaded by Leidi R.

BY CHANEL

PRODUCT

A brightening makeup remover that dissolves long-wearing makeup and skin-dulling pollutants. The unique texture changes from gel to oil to lotion, then rinses off easily with water, leaving skin soft, smooth and free of residue.

KEY INGREDIENTS

A precious ingredient throughout the LE BLANC collection, 2-Year Pearl Extract is derived from carefully cultivated Japanese Akoya pearls*. Enriched with glycine, the potent extract visibly improves the appearance of dull skin, enhance radiance and boosts hydration to restore skin's natural suppleness. Licorice Extract helps diminish the appearance of dark spots to reveal even-toned skin.

HOW TO APPLY

Apply in the evening to dry face and neck in circular movements. Massage until cleanser becomes silky. Rinse well. Follow with LE BLANC Intense Brightening Foam Cleanser.

Buy on Chanel
Lindsey V.
I think this is amazing for removing face and lip makeup and was effective at removing mascera, however it isn't strong enough for waterproof mascera. It smells beautiful and is a very rich product. It did sting my eyes a bit, so I will just be using it to remove my base.
Jade M.
Omg is absolutely love this makeup remover. It's so nice and like in a gel form and takes of my makeup like a dram with still keeping my face moisturized. It defiantly met my expectations and I recommend this to people with normal to dry skin. Another plus is that me and my mom share it and it has last up like forever.
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
I like this makeup remover. I definitely does the job of removing stubborn makeup. I do enjoy the oil texture because I hadn't experienced anything like this before, and it's definitely effective. Good product!
Tara C.
Washington, DC
The absolute best makeup remover. This is my daily go=to every evening as the start of my skincare routine. Just a quarter sized amount or less dissolves all the makeup and impurities off my face and cleanses at the same time. It's gentle on my skin, and leaves my complexion going. I. Am. Hooked!
Shannon T.
I love this product! Chanel face washes and make up removers are the best. Somewhat expensive but definitely worth it in my opinion
Hannah Kate G.
pricey but worth it. removes the most stubborn liquid lipsticks, not quite good enough to remove waterproof mascara but definetly a good buy