BY CHANEL

With its high concentration of the TXC molecule, the Brightening Concentrate delivers efficacious brightening power, while reducing the appearance of dark spots. This ultimate translucency booster has a delicate texture and leaves skin perfectly bright and luminous. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested on Asian skin. Non-comedogenic. The appearance of dark spots is reduced. Skin is perfectly even in tone and luminous. After 8 weeks: Dark spots are visibly reduced -35% in contour sharpness* -36% in colour intensity* Skin is more radiant with +26% in luminosity* +30% in colour intensity* Designed to work in synergy with the LE BLANC cream. *Clinical evaluation of 32 women * Clinical evaluation of 26 women Specially produced for CHANEL, 2-Year pearl extract is derived from Akoya pearls that are carefully matured for an optimal 2-year period. The extract from these rare pearls makes for a brighter complexion with light-reflecting translucency. It also contains a high concentration of glycine, a main component of the skin's natural moisturizing factor, which delivers optimal hydration. Luminous and moisturized, the skin reveals pearl-like radiance day after day. One-day flower works in synergy with 2-Year pearl extract to boost the skin's radiance. see more...

Marissa R.
I’m surprised this has such mediocre ratings, because it did wonders for my acne scarring. Keep in mind you will always get the best results from a product if you use the entire line! I used the cleanser, toner, serum, dark spot remover, and moisturizer when I first started using the Le Blanc line. Once my hyperpigmentation (acne scarring) subsided, I began to only use this serum with the rest of my skincare, as it is going to be the most penetrating out of the line. It’s lightweight and skin absorbs it easily. I took off one star because of the price and packaging. There are definitely lower priced brightening serums out there, though I’m not sure how great they are. I’m my opinion using a serum for brightening is going to be cheaper than laser treatment regardless of what brand you use. For packaging, the container is a bit bulky considering the amount inside. I always have to break it open when I get down to the last few pumps so I get every last drop :)
Ada Francesca C.
I started using this serum, about 1 month ago, and I have noticed incredible results with my skin. Especially with the harsh winters in NYC my skin becomes dull and dry, but after using it consistently for 2 weeks I immediately notice that my skin was glowing. I also had a brighter complexion and I notice that the dark or uneven spots on my skin were fading. I swear by this product, I use it after my toner and before my moisturizer day and night. I also love how it smells. I have oily sensitive skin and it really works well with it and does not make me breakout.
Esther Y.
Centreville, VA
I started using this serum about a month and a half ago and started off thinking I wouldn't see any results. I was happily proven wrong by this serum because I've been noticing some fantastic results with my skin. I saw some of my red acne scars getting some significant fade, that I had a brighter complexion as well as really smooth skin texture. I have fairly oily skin with a couple of dry spots between my brows and around my nose. The smell is definitely, true to Chanel, very perfume-y but I didn't actually mind too much on this serum. However, I think they recently revamped the formula and made a new version called the Continuous TXC Serum because I can't find this Double Action anywhere!
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
For the amount you're paying for this, you're definitely not getting the results you should be getting. I used this for a year consistently, and while I saw slight improvement in my skin, but nothing significant. You can find a better brightening serum for a fraction of the price, I promise!
Teri W.
Cleveland, OH
This feels great on and leaves no film, but I haven't really noticed too much of a difference in terms of "brightening." Great packaging dispenses just the right amount.
Bellevie I.
Paris
I am using it now for one month and have not realized any good change on my skin linked to this product. Costly but not so useful on my skin.