BY CHANEL

An exceptionally effective makeup remover with a unique texture that perfectly removes long-wearing makeup and pollutants while protecting the skin barrier. A truly advanced formula, LE BI-PHASE VISAGE combines two phases: an anti-pollution water phase and a protective emulsion phase.

Benefits:

The skin is perfectly makeup-free and all pollutants are removed. Clean, soft and toned, the skin reveals a pure translucent glow. It is prepared to receive maximum benefits from the skincare ritual.

Active Ingredients:

- Blue micro-algae: its anti-pollution action is revealed by the water phase.
- Marine salicornia extract: its fortifying,
moisturising benefits are gently released by the emulsion phase.

Application Ritual:

Shake the bottle well before each use so that the two phases blend into a milky solution with an exquisitely mild and pleasant texture.
Apply LE BI-PHASE VISAGE to dry skin using a cotton pad, avoiding the eye contour. No need to rinse after application.

Together, DÉMAQUILLANT YEUX INTENSE and LE BI-PHASE VISAGE form a duo of expert makeup removers, a must-have for CHANEL Makeup Artists.

Buy on Chanel
Sameen L.
This makeup remover is actually amazing. I got a deluxe size sample and i honestly had no expectations. I applied it to a cotton ball and took off my makeup, and it went off like a dream! No issues. It rEally is amazing, definitely worth trying. :)
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This makeup remover is AMAZING!! Takes off all of my waterproof eye makeup with ease and in seconds. It doesn't burn my eyes or leave a gross feeling on my skin. It's pricey but you get a lot and to me it's totally worth it.
Charlene J.
This makeup remover is the best! Not only does this makeup remover pull off mascara and eyeliner without tugging your skin, it does NOT leave your skin feeling oily!  It's worth the price!
NarimĂŞn đź‘‘.
25003
Hello I have tried. Your product has been. It was wonderful I felt that is the best remober but lacked fame because I am sure he was. He will be famous and I will support him. I was happy to review it and would like to try it. one more time
Helene O.
This is the perfect makeup remover if u are struggeling to remove Your maskara! IT takes the removing to the next level and IT is the best I have tried so far. Absolutely love it
Nileema P.
kirkland, QC
love this product so so much! it leave my skin feeling amazing and i would purchase this over and over again!!