CHANEL Lait Confort Creamy Cleansing Milk Comfort + Anti-Pollution Face And Eyes

BY CHANEL

LAIT CONFORT cleanses and moisturises dry skin while keeping its ecosystem balanced. Its rich cream texture eliminates pollutants and impurities with a precious tulip tree extract.

Benefits:

To purify the skin while maintaining its balance, CHANEL Research drew inspiration from natural anti-pollution techniques. Adapted to cosmetology, these techniques made it possible to create cleansers and toners that respect the ecology of the skin.

LAIT CONFORT perfectly removes makeup from the skin, leaving it comfortable, supple and radiant.

Active Ingredients:

At the heart of the formula: intense tulip tree water depollutes and purifies skin. Bio-glucan rebalances its ecosystem.

LAIT CONFORT also benefits from arum extract, known for its moisturising properties.

Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

Morning and evening, apply LAIT CONFORT to dry face and eyes with fingers or a cotton pad.

Rinse with water or remove with a cotton pad moistened with toner.

Use before application of your usual CHANEL skincare products.

Buy on Chanel
Jenn T.
Chicago
Really like this a a luxury cleanser option. I've had this in my mix for quite some time, and I really love the soft scent and smooth feel.  Did you know that you can actually use one pump and rub it all over your face without water? So it's a good option when you're not at a sink too! I usually use with water, but it's an interesting add-on that I learn from the Chanel pros.

I like to pair this with   CHANEL Lotion Confort Silky Soothing Toner Comfort + Anti-Pollution Alcohol-Free after to get my full Chanel face effect!

It leaves a fresh face that even my sensitive skin likes. The price point is a bit higher than other cleansers, but keep in mind that this product lasts a long time!
Lanie F.
Louisville
First off let me start by saying I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. I work as a makeup artist for Chanel and I can't even use some of our skincare.. but this is perfection. It's so gentle, gets off all my makeup (even eye), rinses away clean, but doesn't strip my skin. And actually my skin looks calm and supple after using this. Which is a miracle considering water alone sometimes irritates it! 10/10 would recommend!
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
I use the Lait Confort daily. It feels very luxurious. The creamy cleansing milk turns to a oil as you massage it into your skin. It breaks down water prof makeup really well. You can rinse off with warm water or tissue off. I still fallow up with a foam cleanser after using this.
Kellie T.
Cleveland
This cleanser is magical! I use this on myself and in my makeup kit for clients! This cleanser helps me to smooth away rough, patchy, dry skin! After cleansing with the lait confort, makeup goes on so perfectly! This is a must-have!
Jesseth L.
Orange, CA
Lait Confort Creamy Cleansing Milk Comfort is one of the best beauty products I have ever used, a must have in my skin care regime. I have very dry skin, Lait Confort has never irritated my skin, including my eye area. This product leaves your skin feeling awake, cleansed and amazingly soft. It removes all your makeup without making your face feel greasy. I have 6 products that a use for my night routine. The price is $45 dollars for 5fl onces. Would highly recommend it as well as the toner from Chanel. These products never disappoint me.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
This is the best, most gentle and soothing cleanser. It has a clean smell and is milky. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or eyes. While pricey, I have found a little goes a long way and will totally be re-purchasing.
Bruschenka J.
This product didn't really work for me. I have several other Chanel products I really like but the one thing I didn't like about this is that it felt more like a moisturizer, than an actual cleanser.
member-242658787
Fresno
Leaves the face very smooth and shiny . There's a lot of this in a bottle and lasts long . Made my acne scars dissolve. Love it and it it easy to wash off. You should really try this out ! Yay go clean face
Jessica M.
Such a great luxury cleanser! Yes, its a bit expensive but it is worth every penny. Leaves your skin feeling smooth & hydrated
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
I use to use this years ago, but lately this hasn't worked and seemed to dry my skin and irritated a bit.
Ellie B.
Is it really worth the money?