BY CHANEL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

PRODUCT A gentle, soothing moisturizer formulated for sensitive skin and for all skin types temporarily irritated by aggressors, including pollution, climatic conditions, stress or non-invasive microdermabrasion. The complexion is re-balanced and nurtured back to a more resilient, less reactive state. KEY INGREDIENTS LA SOLUTION 10 DE CHANEL features just 10 carefully selected ingredients, each selected for its optimal skin tolerance and efficacy. At the center of the formula lies the rare and precious Silver Needle Tea. From its delicate, hand-picked leaves, Chanel Research extracts a concentrate with unprecedented soothing and anti-oxidant properties to help defend sensitive skin. Alcohol-free, fragrance-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic, anti-pollution, dermatologist-tested. Clinical testing of women with sensitive skin showed a 55%* reduction in skin discomfort. After using the cream, 76%* of women reported less stressed skin, and 74%* said skin looked more resilient. With lasting moisturizing power, the cream was shown to be ideally suited for use following gentle dermatological procedures. HOW TO APPLY Apply in the morning and evening to cleansed face and neck. *Based on clinical evaluation of 23 women who used the cream for two weeks. *Based on self-evaluation by 72 women who used the cream for four weeks. Based on instrumental test, measured 12 hours after application of the cream. Based on clinical evaluation of 20 women who applied the cream after microdermabrasion. see more...

Review (1)
Alondra V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always been a big fan of luxury makeup, handbags, and clothes, so why not try out luxury skincare? Right? This moisturizing cream is very pricey, but I do believe that it is worth the $80. I've always had a hard time finding a cream for my sensitive, dry skin and this cream changed the game for me. You really get what you pay for. I've used it every morning after my morning routine (since it is lightweight to use throughout the day) and I love how my skin feels automatically hydrated and plump. There is a light scent, but it does not make my sensitive skin react, so I do think it's a perfect cream for one who has skin that's sensitive. I'm so happy I've discovered this product because I am loving it. I can't rave enough about it!