CHANEL La Palette Sourcils De Chanel, Brow Powder Duo uploaded by Dalia E.

BY CHANEL

PRODUCT Bring dimension to your eyebrows with this all-in-one brow kit that features two versatile powder shades, mini tweezers, a mini brush and an angled applicator brush. COMPOSITION Concentrated mineral pigments ensure even application for natural, well-defined brows. HOW TO APPLY Define and groom brows with the mini tweezers and brush. Using the angled brush, fill in brows with LA PALETTE SOURCILS DE CHANEL and blend. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Review for: CHANEL La Palette Sourcils De Chanel, Brow Powder Duo more...
To be honest, I don't really know how to use this product. This brow powder is not really powdery. It feels more like a smooth stone and I am not able to get that much powder onto my eyebrow brush. I have been only using this product dry though.

I am giving it 2 stars though because i like using it to contour my nose.
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
The CHANEL la palette Sourcils De Chanel, Brow Powder Duo is so amazing. The formula is so well thought out and it lasts a long time after applying. Most brands are chocked or cake looking and sometimes the brown towns are a little to grey or too red and the CHANEL perfected the coloring in this. As a makeup artist I love that you can use in both light and dark skin. Packaging is so classy and it has lasted me forever and a day.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
When I first started to do my own Brows I bought this. It was kind of hard to get used to it at first. I used it and my eyebrows always look nice and didn't rub off. The only drawback is it took forever. And it's expensive. Are used to get it at Macy's.