CHANEL La Nuit De Chanel Recharge uploaded by Tali M.

BY CHANEL

The second skincare product of the LE JOUR, LA NUIT and LE WEEKEND DE CHANEL ritual that restores skin's optimal rhythms.
LA NUIT DE CHANEL soothes and repairs skin during the night.

Benefits:

With LA NUIT DE CHANEL, features are rested in the morning. Skin is supple and plump.
An essential step of a ritual that ensures skin that is more beautiful after the very first week and day after day. The skin is smooth, even, luminous and plump.

Improvement of skin quality according to CHANEL Research:*
After 1 week of use: visible improvement of skin quality, +39%
After 3 months: skin quality continues to improve, +65%
After 1 year: skin attains ideal perfection, +82%

*Development of a beautiful skin index and consolidation of effectiveness results by CHANEL Research. Self-assessment tests by 75 Caucasian and Asian women who used LE JOUR, LA NUIT and LE WEEKEND DE CHANEL.

Active Ingredients:

Frankincense extract instantly soothes skin.
Time-released hyaluronic acid restores skin hydration.

Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

Apply LA NUIT DE CHANEL in the evening to face and neck, before your usual moisturiser.
Its texture is white, enveloping and comfortable.
For exceptional skin quality, complement the ritual with LE JOUR DE CHANEL and LE WEEKEND DE CHANEL throughout the week.

Buy on Chanel
Cami C.
This is my favorite product from chanel skin care. I’ve tried pretty much everything they have except for the sublimage line because I don’t have that kind of money. This moisturizes your face and you wake up with plumper healthy skin. Also smells nice. Will probably repurchase
Bethany P.
Edmonton, AB
Love this product as a night moisturizer. One pump is the perfect amount for the face, and the light floral scent is soothing and luxurious. I apply following my eye cream, and massage into the skin with circular motions. Purchased from Nordstrom.
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
La Nuit is amazing. This is easily one of my favorite serums, especially if you want to wake up looking like you got 8 hours of sleep! This when used with Le Jour and Le Weekend will keep your skin looking great!
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
I rarely get a full nights sleep. This is product makes my skin look well rested. I apply one pump to my face at night. After I have cleansed my face.I wake up looking like a new woman.
Talita L.
Chester Springs, PA
Eu amo esse produto! Eu sempre ando com ele na minha bolsa, uso ele pra sair à noite, fica perfeito na pele, e fica super natural,
Danette A.
This stuff is amazing ....basically a gallon of water for your face:):) I'm oily so I use this as a night cream. Love!!
Sandra D.
Woodbridge , ON
Love this product. I first used in a set with the whole line and this one is my favourite. So I went out and bought the full product. The frankincense in this smells wonderful.