Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersChanel
La Mousse Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream-To-Foam

CHANEL La Mousse Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream-To-Foam

CHANEL introduces a new sensorial richness to the daily cleansing routine with a collection of simple and effective makeup removers and cleansers. These universal creations are dedicated to all women and skin types, and offer the most exquisite makeup removal.

LA MOUSSE deeply cleanses and purifies the skin. It frees it from impurities, such as pollutants, dust, sweat and excess sebum, while removing traces of makeup. On contact with water, the rich cream texture transforms into a generous, enveloping foam.

This indispensable step becomes a pure moment of wellbeing and leaves skin clean, soft and comfortable. The complexion glows with freshness.

Dermatologist tested on all skin types.
Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

1. Place a small amount of LA MOUSSE (a) into the palm of your hand and work into a foam with water (b).
2. Apply onto face and massage over skin with circular movements. Avoid the eye area.
3. Rinse thoroughly with water. Pat skin dry with a clean towel.

Use morning and evening.

Caution: in case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. Do not store in extreme temperatures.

Active Ingredients:

At the heart of LA MOUSSE, a unique blend of two marine plant extracts helps combat pollution while preserving skin’s essential rhythms.
- Blue micro-algae protect cells from micro-stress caused by pollution.*
- Marine salicornia extract moisturises and strengthens the skin.
LA MOUSSE combines the performances of these two potent ingredients with the pleasure of a creamy texture for skin cleansing that is both gentle and effective.

*In vitro tests.

I’ve been getting acne now that I’m in my 30’s, will this help get rid of it?
How does it smell?
Soo this is definitely not $45 correct? Also do you actually like this product, does it work better than drug store brands?
Start your review of CHANEL La Mousse Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream-To-Foam!
How would you rate this product?
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
CHANEL La Mousse Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream-To-Foam uploaded by Natalia S.
I’ve received a mini size of this Chanel cleansing foam as a gift with purchase. It’s a typical cream-to-foam cleanser, where you only need a pea size amount and it turns into lots of foam. So this mini size lasted me almost a month. It’s a bit drying, and has too much fragrance. I’m glad I tried it, but I wouldn’t get a full size.
Angelina P.
Bloomingdale, IL
CHANEL La Mousse Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream-To-Foam uploaded by Angelina P.
This cleanser is so nice. It’s so silky and very smooth. My face feels so great after it, I have no bad reaction at all. Also the smell of this cleanser is so amazing ( no wonder, because all Dior cosmetic products smell so good). The price is reasonable, I would recommend this product!
Shannon R.
Atlanta, GA
CHANEL La Mousse Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream-To-Foam uploaded by Shannon R.
Absolutely love this cleanser! My skin feels clean and refreshed after using it. Highly recommend. I have combination skin and use it in the evening after a long dayCHANEL La Mousse Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream-To-Foam
Charbrielle P.
New York
CHANEL La Mousse Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream-To-Foam uploaded by Charbrielle P.
CHANEL La Mousse Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream-To-Foam Skin care is life to me! As you notice I take it very serious. This product contains a rich texture as it foams. It can work on any skin type! [ repeat ANY] leaving my skin soft and very radiant. I usually use this once or two times a week. you only need to squeeze a tiny bit and trust me this product can last you a year. It’s a liquid turns into foam meaning it will spread. Worth every penny ❤️
Yarida W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
CHANEL La Mousse Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream-To-Foam uploaded by Yarida W.
I’ve been using this product for almost 10 months now and It’s my go to cleanser. My skin feels nice and clean after using it. A little goes a long way. I like that it’s a cream to foam and it smells amazing, like you’re worth a million bucks. So far, I still have a lot.
Elyse G.
Omaha, NE
Chanel always has amazing products. The quality is superb. It is expensive, but definitely worth it. You can’t go wrong with any of the skin care products.
Siting W.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorites cleanser right now. It doesn’t stay very dry after washing your face, so I very very recommend this product to you guys. It’s awesome !!!!!
Tiffanie T.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is one of my first Chanel products and I was hesitant to try it at first because of the price but it’s been so great for my skin! It washes off light makeup and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry like some other face washes do. A little goes a long way so it’s been worth the investment for sure!
Erika L.
This Chanel foaming cream cleanser is great it is so gentle on your skin that after you apply it and then rinse it your face Does Not feel dry or itchy it just feels clean and smooth.
Aarib N.
New Rochelle, NY
CHANEL La Mousse Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream-To-Foam uploaded by Aarib N.
Purchased at: Lord & Taylor
I would choose this again blindly as my ONLY facewash! I have used Clinique, Clarins, neutrogina clean and clear and this is worth the expensive price! However, the good part is you don’t need to use a lot and only a tiny amount foams up to a lot!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...