CHANEL Joues Contraste Powder Blush

A soft, silky powder blush that enhances the complexion with a touch of colour and radiance. In a wide range of shades.

Composition:

JOUES CONTRASTE features "baked powder" technology: a manufacturing process exclusive to Chanel that results in a particularly soft, fine texture. For easy application and touch-ups, the compact includes a deluxe brush.

How To Apply:

Sweep onto the apples of the cheeks for a fresh, natural makeup result using the deluxe applicator, Blush Brush #4 or Blending Foundation Brush #7. Sculpt the face by using a lighter shade on the cheekbones and a deeper shade just below to create depth.

Is it worth it for the price?
Is anyone else having color payoff with this blush? I thought there must me some kind of overspray so I scratched the surface up a bit, but I didn’t want to ruin it. I still don’t get much color. It’s an expensive blush so I’m trying to figure out how to make it work.
I love this product !
Start your review of CHANEL Joues Contraste Powder Blush!
Product Highlights
“...and the ease of application. it blends very easily, and in the softer pink, which is what i have, it looks fairly natural once you blend it out. i think you can make it into a much more high-impact color as well, however i haven't personally experimented with that. i like the formula, because as i said it blends well and goes on light so you can build it. i would say that it is comparable to the hourglass blushes or the tarte blushes. i received as a gift but i think i would've bought it, the color is really beautiful and worth the money.” in 12 reviews
Hopkinton, MA
Review for: CHANEL JOUES CONTRASTE Powder Blush
This blush provides the perfect pink flush! It’s very easy to apply and come with a mini brush which is handy for travel.  It’s not heavily pigmented but it is certainly buildable.   I only mention that because this makes it good proof - you’re not going to swipe it on only to realize that you’ve put on way too much.  I’ve also stared using a dab of this on my eyes for a light wash of pink, and it looks so pretty.  Overall a beautiful blush!
Portland, OR
I have this in candy, an orangey peach color. When I bought it, I was still young and chose the color that looked good on a model in the magazine. And I somehow did not like it on my face, it was too orange. I left it for about a decade and tried out again. Now I kinda like it depending on the look I’m going for. Also it’s good when I am tan rather than when I’m fair. Since it’s Chanel it’s a bit too pricey for me to purchase bunch.
Honolulu , HI
Purchased at: Macy's
OK this is hands-down my favorite blush and no lie has lasted me over 12 years and there’s still so much product left I have brought this thing on so many vacations I’ve dropped it thousands of times it’s still intact it’s never broken I would definitely recommend this I did lose the little brush that came with it but I like a bigger brush I think it’s definitely worth the price and the quality is superb
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 55 - IN LOVE
I actually use this blush to contour. I purchased it in a subtle brownish color and I have been using it forever and I am always happy with the results. It’s a bit more on the sheer side but I prefer that because it’s easier to build up than having something be very pigmented.
Lucasville, OH
Purchased at: bluemercury
Review for: 55 - IN LOVE
I just got this blush last week and it quickly became my favorite. The most Beautiful color blush I have ever seen. It just blends in so well and really is just plain radian. Look at it! It beautiful even in the picture! I’m really IN LOVE with it.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 350 - ROSEWOOD
One of the best blush colors to go with every lipstick! This one happens to be a matte finish and it smells amazing! I use it everyday and it’s goes great with all my bronzers I love it so much and I recommended it to all my clients
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 02 - ROSE BRONZE
The prettiest blush! It will stay on and in place all day. Definitely buildable and has a pretty, feminine scent to it! I like that it comes with a brush too! Perfect to take with you anywhere!
Beverly, MA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I have the 99 Rose and it’s gorgeous!!! I never wear blush but I had to give this a try and immediately bought it. It looks so beautiful on my tan skin and also natural. It’s a soft touch to my every day make up.
Naugatuck, CT
A staple on my makeup routine - my favorite product. If i were to only wear one product for the rest of my life, it would be this. Easy to apply, long lasting, and the color is beautiful
Charlotte
Review for: CHANEL JOUES CONTRASTE Powder Blush
I love this product to death! It has such a nice silky formula! Its a nice light blush on my cheeks whenever I put it on! It also has a very rich formula! It also has a nice rose scent to it and it smells very nice. And, it never looks cakey when I put it on! It's expensive but it really is worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...