CHANEL Jardin De Chanel Blush Camélia Rosé uploaded by Angela 🌹.

BY CHANEL

The exclusive creation of the Spring 2015 collection: COLLECTION RÊVERIE PARISIENNE.

A romantic blush with irresistible charm to sweep over cheekbones like a springtime breeze. Slipped into a pouch, the black lacquered case highlights a delicate powder and reveals a raised camellia motif. A duo of pinks, one delicate and one more intense, recalls the delicate grace and purity of the favorite flower of Mademoiselle Chanel. It makes cheeks blush with all the freshness of spring.

Limited edition.

How to use:
Apply with its integrated brush or use BLUSH BRUSH N°4:
• For a healthy glow effect, add a simple highlighting touch to cheekbones.
• To structure the face by accentuating its curves: shade below the cheekbones or accentuate the temples, forehead and jaw bone.

Composition:

Powder formula with a soft, fine and silky texture.

Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
So I am a HUGE blush hoarder and Luxury blushes are a weakness of mines. I missed the pinky version of this blush so when I saw the peach version I had to have it. It is a gorgeous blush both in presentation as well as in formula. I find that Chanel blushes when used with a light hand give you a beautiful flush of color that just makes you look well put together. Plus it’s Chanel so it’s a fancy item all around. The blush does last all day and layers well with other powders. It doesn’t accentuate any imperfections, it just goes on beautifully.
Emily G.
Middleton
I use this once in a while but it really wasn’t a necessary purchase. The sales lady talked me into it. Overpriced. That said, a beautiful blush in a lovely color. Blendable, finely milled, not chalky.
Ashley J.
Fountain Hills
Love this for my olive skin tone ! A little goes a long ways, and it has a hint of shimmer. I use an angled brush to put on the apples of my cheeks , nose and sometimes my lids for a natural flushed look. Recommend for a luxury blush. It is very pricy, but it’s Chanel (:
Cal C.
Aventura, FL
Best Peach Blush EVER !!!
Limited Edition