CHANEL Inimitable Volume - Length - Curl - Separation uploaded by Deniece B.

BY CHANEL

A mascara that offers an instant, natural 3D makeup result. Application that ensures volume, length, curl and separation of lashes.

The perfect union of brush and formula provides a multi-dimensional effect:
• The soft and flexible elastomer brush lines up ultra-thin bristles precisely adjusted for optimal cling and application.
• The formula coats lashes for a 3D makeup result with no clumps in sight.

How To Use:

Coat the mascara brush until the white of the brush is no longer visible.
Apply from the roots to the tips of lashes.
Apply to lower lashes to give eyes a wide-open look.

For best results, apply INIMITABLE over the BEAUTÉ DES CILS mascara base.

Composition:

• Rice wax and polymers to offer volume, length and curl to lashes.
• Carnauba wax and beeswax for a shiny makeup result and a volumising effect.
• Provitamin B5 for a nourishing effect.

Ophthalmologist tested.

Buy on Chanel
🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕 C.
Oceanside, CA
Love Chanel mascaras. They don’t clump or dry out easily. A tube will last at least 3 months. Worth the $20+. About my lashes - I love length. And to achieve that I use Long4Lashes serum. It’s the only serum I’ve ever tried that actually delivers...& quickly. That said, I need definition because my lashes are an ash brown like my hair, and even though they are long, you can’t see them. This mascara is highly pigmented black, and really makes my lashes pop. No clumping, no flaking, just all day blacker than black length and definition.
Danielle G.
Glendale, AZ
I love this stuff! It separates my lashes, and makes them longer. This is by far the best mascara I've used. The product is pricey but worth it 100%. I'm a 1st time user to this item and I will definitely buy it again.
Sharmin A.
I have long lashes and don't like them to be overly done. This mascara is amazing! It has a dramatic effect without looking clumpy. It has a more natural look but gives my lashes even more length. Love!
Deniece B.
Nederland
This is My Go to mascara, i love it so much because it takes al of My hairs and it’s al long lasting mascara ✨ i have it bought in a douglas store. It’s a expensive mascara but it’s worth it. I would Sure buy it again
Reina R.
Djelfa
I like this mascara it gives you a natural look to your lashes when u compare it with other products it is a way good also it's easy to apply it dry more fast then other products and it worth your money its not very expensive and the good news I absolutely would buy it again .....