CHANEL Inimitable Intense Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel Sophistiqué uploaded by Zoe S.

BY CHANEL

A 3D-effect mascara that delivers dramatic lengthening results. Lashes appear longer, thicker and more curled, yet each lash is still precisely separated — all without clumping, spiking or flaking.

Composition:

The enhanced formula, with polymers and a blend of waxes, offers intense length and volume.

How To Apply:

Prep with LA BASE MASCARA for best results. Coat lashes from base to tip. Apply a second coat if desired. For an intense look, apply a coat of INIMITABLE INTENSE to the lower lashes.

Buy on Chanel
Antonisha C.
Reidsville, NC
This is my go to mascara and I really love it. I use this product almost every day. The applicator allows for a good grip on my long but sparse lashes. I have used this product for years and I would definitely recommend this product to someone who does not want to put on a lot of eye make up.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
This mascara is SO pretty on! Especially if you have green eyes-- the purple in it makes them POP! It goes on lightly, not clumpy, but you don't need a lot. Ditch the $5 drugstore mascara and see the massive difference with this product! Beautiful results. I am a fan.
September M.
Its so rare to find a mascara that defines my lashes and makes them look longer, thus is the only one by far to do that for me. I love this so much I brought 5 of thesr.
Alyssa T.
Not the biggest fan of the formula because I felt the mascara dried out rather quickly. But I did love the shade! So uh a beautiful purple. And no smudges was the best part
Ree D.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this mascara. It's pricey but lasts long because I don't use it every day. But when I do it's amazing. Would have given it 5 stars had it not been this expensive. I would purchase it again.
nick w.
Hands down one of my favorite mascaras really makes your eyes pop. Gives you length and volume and doesn't clump up to much will be buying more colors
Sofía B.
I personally think it is not a great mascara. It is really expensive and I have used cheaper mascaras that work better for me.
Yvonne P.
Cockeysville, MD
I use this and sometimes the le volume! Love both of them! Both do not clumps, and just make your lashes look amazing!!!!
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This use to be my holy grail mascara but I found something else a little more cost effective. Great product!
Lizzette S.
By Far the best Mascara I've used! It makes your eyes pop and give very good length to lashes!
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
How is the brush on this? Does it go on even and do you have to layer it?
Meghan K.