BY CHANEL

PRODUCT A limited-edition highlighting powder that features a shimmering peach-pink shade to brighten and a luminous beige tone to subtly enhance. COMPOSITION Embossed with the emblematic CC logo, this portable compact includes an applicator brush. HOW TO APPLY Apply the peach-pink shade of INFINIMENT CHANEL onto the apples of the cheeks to brighten. Sweep the beige tone across the high points of the face: the tops of the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose and the brow bone. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
High quality and effective. Gets the job done and feels smooth on the skin and doesn't clog my pores up horribly. I love it! Nice packaging and is very beautiful.
Lizbeth S.
Plainfield, NJ
I bought this over a month ago and I can honestly say that this is my go to highlighter it gives you a beautiful matte peachy light color it's so sheer and it smells amazing. I don't have to add blush. I literally do my usual makeup routine and just add this and the glow is so natural.
Ivana P.
Saint Paul, MN
Beautiful highlighter and with an impecable finish. It is always good to spend a little more for such quality.
Ghizlane m.
oujda
That's crazy woooow im really happy about this product im will use as soon as possible if you send my of course hhh verry awesome and good product im loving makeup i wish to receive my, box makeup and i going to   to review your products on my instagram
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
This is so pretty I don’t think I could use it if I got it….. I was using the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light but I am now hooked on Guerlain’s meteorites. It just perfects, I don’t know how. There is some sort of sorcery!
Taunia W.
Saskatoon, SK
By far the best powder out there! I just love Chanel products! Use many as my daily routine. Matches tone perfectly! They really last a long time as well.
Patricia A.
Muy bueno con un tono rosa.. increible.. mis ojos resaltan por ese tono es genial lo volveria comprar mil veces mas