Chanel Illusion d'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow 82 Emerveille uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Chanel Illusion d'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow 82 Emerveille uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Chanel Illusion d'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow 82 Emerveille uploaded by Marine A.

BY CHANEL

Enlivened with golden, bronze and platinum reflections, the iridescent and luminous shades of ILLUSION D'OMBRE DE CHANEL stylize the eyes to the extreme or simply caress them with a halo of pearly particles. The surprising sensoriality of its light, long-lasting, silky and powdery cream texture makes application a pure delight. Its specially designed brush offers more application possibilities: - Held against the eyelid, it smoothes shades over the entire eyelid like classic eyeshadow. see more...

• I got tjis eyeshadow and i love it! But i am not sure how is yhe be...1 Answers
Kat O.
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
I wear this just about every day and layer other products on top. It makes a great base. If I'm running out the door, I just deepen up the crease and add some black eyeliner and I'm good to go. It's so easy and looks flawless every time. Gives you a little something something.
Emily L.
Emily L.
This color is everything! It's my go to peach shade with some shimmer! It's so creamy and lasts all day on the eye! Bonus, it doesn't make a mess under your eyes, like when you apply other glittery eyeshadows. This color is absolutely stunning, I give it a 10/10
Cris R.
Cris R.
Palmdale, CA
My eyes are very sensitive to powder eyeshadow that is why I tried this cream eyeshadow. let me tell you how wonderful this shadow is: It is luxurious, looks great, takes seconds to put it on and it looks great!!! Well worth the money.
Gina A.
Gina A.
These eyeshadows are to die for. They are so creamy and so pigmented. My mother bought one the other day and I actually used it as a highlighter and on my eyes and it was LIFE! They are expensive but versatile and last forever
👑🎀Nelly G.
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
In love 😍😍with this cream eyeshadow.... Perfect for my Friday day to night mood! It's really velvety soft and has a bit of shimmer, a bit pricey $43 for the small container but stays on really well! Recommend it!!!
Shailly S.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ
How grown up is the shimmer in these shadows . My favorite way to apply this is in patting motion with my fingers. Very long- lasting and crease proof. Looks beautiful during the day too.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I reach for this,or the other shade I own,almost daily.Wears so,so well.No need to blend like crazy or even prime.Pigmented and so creamy,these shadows are beautiful,hands down.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
Absolutely the best bronzer ever! Totally in love with it, and it blends really well. So easy to go and goes a long way. It makes your makeup look flawless! I highly recommend!
Delaney B.
Delaney B.
San Diego, CA
Beautiful peachy pink shadow. I use a fluffy brush and put it all over the lid for a light wash. It doesn't crease on me at all and lasts through a 12 hour day.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
My favorite eyeshadow ever!!
Great alone for an everyday look or as a primer to layer over. The creamy texture makes it buildable and easy to apply
Talia F.
Talia F.
Elizabeth, NJ
I got tjis eyeshadow and i love it! But i am not sure how is yhe best way to apply with my finger or an eye brush?