CHANEL Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow uploaded by Ashley A.CHANEL Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow uploaded by Ashley A.CHANEL Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow uploaded by Ashley A.

BY CHANEL

An eyeshadow, a palette of scintillating or luminous shades. A silky cream texture with a powdery aspect to apply in a monochrome halo or layered for multiple variations. The eyeshadow comes with a tapered brush.

Result: long-lasting eye makeup that can be adjusted according to the desired intensity. Sophisticated, subtle or deep, dressed in iridescent shimmers.

How To Use:

Open the applicator and put the cap on the back of the brush for greater length and better grip. Lightly dab the flat side of the brush over the product without pressing.

• For eyeliner application:
Above upper lashes: work along the lash line from the inside of the lid outwards. Holding the brush at a right angle to the lid, with the tip pointing towards the inner corner and the rounded side held against the lash bases, smooth outwards.
Below lower lashes: work from the outside of the lid inwards. With the tip pointing towards the outer corner, smooth inwards.

• For eyeshadow application: holding the rounded brush upwards, apply a colour block to the eyelid, from the inner corner outwards and then from the outer corner inwards.

Close after each use to protect the sensory qualities of the texture.

Composition:

• A cream texture with a powdery aspect formulated with a silicone base for a "new-generation" formula with a unique feel.
• A combination of pure pigments of different colours and sizes: small pigments provide coverage and colour intensity and large pigments make the shades shimmer.

Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

Buy on Chanel
  • "Chanel. Do you need to know more? I saw this reviewed on YouTube and was skeptical. Micro glitter AND pigment??? Well ladies this is the real deal. The formula is silky but not greasy. It grips to your eyes. Unlike other cream/moist eyeshadows (i.e. Colourpop) it transfers well. You don't lose all the fun on your fingers or brush in application. I saw every shade of the Illusion DOmbre line and every one of them is amazing. At $36 they are a fantastic investment. Afterall...it's Chanel. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love the color and formula of this eyeshadow. It goes on beautifully on bare lids or over other shadows and is very long lasting and crease proof. I have a larger collection of various colors including Fantasme, which is a gorgeous diamond sparkle." in 6 reviews
Ashlyn D.
Sudbury
I continue to buy because I love the colors and the shimmer. Serves as a great base/primer before adding a shadow. It also gives a great finishing effect for a dramatic look. It does dry out after a while and crack especially if the cap is not secure.
Liz T.
I am not sure I like these yet. Hence only 3 stars. I wanted to like them so much beacause of the supposed ease of application along with the innovative idea, but they tend to just sit in my.m drawer wasting money and space especially since they cost more than most traditional eye shadows.

Please note this could be a case of me not knowing how to use them.... But I can never seem to get the product looking what I feel is right especially in a darker color and feel it ends up looking sloppy.
Ashley A.
Midlothian, VA
Chanel.

Do you need to know more?

Afterall...it's Chanel.
karen S.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is the finest cream shadow I have ever worn. Nothing compares to Chanel in my opinion. This product is made with finest ingredients and is like silk. It comes with a small brush which i typically do not use. I have used with a larger eye shadow brush or my finger. the application is flawless and leaves a beautiful wash of shimmer on the eye. the packaging is very luxe which is what you would expect from a high end product.
Kristi V.
This is my top 2 favorite eyeshadow! This is the perfect shade and the best part is the glitter. It's so shimmery, long lasting(all day) and easy to apply. I've actually bought more colors in this line. I will buy again once I run out. You won't regret it
Karen N.
Studio City, CA
Every time I wear this, I get compliments. It's simply stunning. The only negative is fallout, but if you use a primer that won't happen. I also use this on my collarbone for a really lovely illumination/highlight at night. Yes, it's expensive. But you get what you pay for. Not just a great product, but high end packaging too. Love.
Rita H.
I love all the eyeshadow colors from the DOmbre line. My only issue was that after a few months, despite keeping the lid closely capped, the eyeshadow dries out slightly and thus the application doesn't go on as smooth and flakes a bit
Gabriella K.
Fremont, CA
I love the Chanel D'ombre collection of eyeshadows. They glide in beautifully and all have a lively shimmer. They do dry out after some time but if you wet your brush the eyeshadow still looks pretty.
Gita G.
Gina M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This is my hoy Grail, I have dry skin & this is just perfect! Cream to powder feel. Stays on beautifully, works for my light skin and my daughters medium skin tone. We both love it.
Zoee T.
Alberta ,CA
Does is come in different coloures ??