BY CHANEL

PRODUCT A fresh and smoothing serum, ideal for all skin types, that moisturizes, comforts, protects and boosts overall radiance. Ideal for all skin types. KEY INGREDIENTS Camellia Alba PFA* is the exceptional ingredient that works to maintain skin's optimal moisture levels. When combined with an improved, more powerful version of Blue Ginger PFA, a vital antioxidant, the perfect synergy of ultimate hydration and protection is created. With added Hyaluronic Acid, HYDRA BEAUTY SÉRUM hydrates and protects the skin. HOW TO APPLY Apply in the morning and evening to the face and neck as part of your daily HYDRA BEAUTY ritual. *PFA: Polyfractioned Active. An ultra-pure, ultra-powerful ingredient created through exclusive patented Chanel technology. see more...

• Is this worth the money? And what all does it do?3 Answers
  • I've tried a sample of this from a marie claire magazine and i lo...3 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Amanda W.
Hickory, NC
Im having trouble rating this. I got a sample in a magazine and i love love love how it feels on the skin. You know how you feel when satin touches your skin well this is that. It goes on smooth, smells great drys fast and doesn't leave a residue immediatley your sking is very soft and it just males you feel like a child with no worries. Until you look at the price. Its so exspensive. I just don't see paying 120 dollars for a small bottle :( its sad because i would love yo own this and bath in it and build a house out of it. (Thats how much i love it )
Alex M.
My skin is so dry and I wear makeup almost daily, so a serum is definitely needed. I've tried a few but I keep coming back to this Chanel product. One pump is all you need - it smells incredible and it provides so much moisture to my skin (I follow up with moisturizer of course). It can seem pricey, but a bottle lasts a good 6 months if not longer even with daily use. I like to think of it as a well-worth investment.
Joshua M.
Brunswick, OH
This is an amazing product to hydrate your face without the greasiness of a lotion. It even beats lotions designed for the face. I have used this product for years and have continued to buy it as a necessary item especially in the winter. The scent is very neutral which is great since I am using it's for the face. I purchase my Chanel products at Dillards.
Serena G.
New York
I love this!! My skin drinks this in like a potion, it gives a glowy ambiance to it, and I notice days afterward my acne scars fade and my skin doesn't break out. I fit it in my routine after essence and before moisturizer and it really locks in that wet dewy natural look you want. You could go without foundation after using this for a few weeks! It leaves my skin shiny but not oily. Love it!
Beth A.
Wichita, KS
I must just be an odd man out, here.. But I did not like this at all... My face was left greasy for HOURS and the fragrance is incredibly overpowering... Not worth it... :/
Blaise W.
This is a great product because it helps my dry skin feel softer, more supple. Really it takes me from looking like a zombie, to looking human again. Brugt, glowing... However, this stuff is super fragranted, TOO fragrant if you ask me.
Lexie B.
Saginaw, MI
I'm obsessed I use this every single night and day. Super lightweight and watery and this is my first time buying it! It's nice and compact so I can take it anywhere! It lasts so long I can't wait to get more!
Angela D.
I got this as a sample in a magazine and omg I was blown away. It's light and very mild smell. The way it made my skin feel was absolutely amazing. So soft and even though I have blemishes it left my skin feeling great and moisturized. I've never tried a serum before so I looked online the price tag is a bit much but I'll definitely be on the look out for something similar.
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
This serum is an expensive starter that add hydration but does not prevent wrinkles or fine lines. It's perfect for 20s and 30s skin. It smells good and make you skin look radiant. I use this twice a week and use trish McEvoy beauty booster the other days.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
This serum is excellent and lives up to its name of being hydrating. I don't use serums often and find them too alcohol/medicine like and sticky, but this felt smooth and blended in my skin easily. After I applied my moisturizer it made my skin softer than usual and there wasn't any awkward dry feeling.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Is this worth the money? And what all does it do?
Erica C.
I've tried a sample of this from a marie claire magazine and i loved the way that it felt on my face, but i did not love the price. Is there any other beauty serum that you have tried that gives you the same or similar feeling but cost less?