BY CHANEL

PRODUCT A fresh and smoothing serum, ideal for all skin types, that moisturizes, comforts, protects and boosts overall radiance. Ideal for all skin types. KEY INGREDIENTS Camellia Alba PFA* is the exceptional ingredient that works to maintain skin's optimal moisture levels. When combined with an improved, more powerful version of Blue Ginger PFA, a vital antioxidant, the perfect synergy of ultimate hydration and protection is created. With added Hyaluronic Acid, HYDRA BEAUTY SÉRUM hydrates and protects the skin. HOW TO APPLY Apply in the morning and evening to the face and neck as part of your daily HYDRA BEAUTY ritual. *PFA: Polyfractioned Active. An ultra-pure, ultra-powerful ingredient created through exclusive patented Chanel technology. see more...

• Is this worth the money? And what all does it do?4 Answers
  • I've tried a sample of this from a marie claire magazine and i lo...3 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
I love this. Its even wonderful with other serums. It gives a lovely hydration to boost to other serums and products like moisturizers.

Skin is left super soft, well hydrated and glowing. I find the scent to be very pleasant. It is a luxury item so its pricey but a little goes  a long way and Chanel's skincare is some of the best I've ever used.
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
I love this serum, however it is not worth the price, it is way too high for the amount you get ... but going back to how it performs, it is one of the most nourishing and hydrating serums i have ever tried , it will quench your skin's thirst for sure.
Rebecca M.
Ferndale
I love this product. I have combination of dry and oily skin, oily mainly in my t-zone so finding a refreshing, water based serum is something that is critical for my daily routine. This would be my moisturizer on a daily basis but unfortunately it is a little pricier for me. This is a must try especially if skin care and face moisturizer is something that is important to you.
Serena G.
Milford, PA
I love this!! My skin drinks this in like a potion, it gives a glowy ambiance to it, and I notice days afterward my acne scars fade and my skin doesn't break out. I fit it in my routine after essence and before moisturizer and it really locks in that wet dewy natural look you want. You could go without foundation after using this for a few weeks! It leaves my skin shiny but not oily. Love it!
Lexie B.
Saginaw, MI
I'm obsessed I use this every single night and day. Super lightweight and watery and this is my first time buying it! It's nice and compact so I can take it anywhere! It lasts so long I can't wait to get more!
Joshua M.
Brunswick, OH
This is an amazing product to hydrate your face without the greasiness of a lotion. It even beats lotions designed for the face. I have used this product for years and have continued to buy it as a necessary item especially in the winter. The scent is very neutral which is great since I am using it's for the face. I purchase my Chanel products at Dillards.
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
This serum is an expensive starter that add hydration but does not prevent wrinkles or fine lines. It's perfect for 20s and 30s skin. It smells good and make you skin look radiant. I use this twice a week and use trish McEvoy beauty booster the other days.
Ida Rose B.
Okay I didn't even purchase this, I got a sample of it and I fell in love. It was the absolute best product I've ever put on my face. It is beyond expensive, which is the only reason I don't have it right now. But truly it makes your face so soft and BEAUTIFUL.
PLEASE BUY THIS.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
This serum is excellent and lives up to its name of being hydrating. I don't use serums often and find them too alcohol/medicine like and sticky, but this felt smooth and blended in my skin easily. After I applied my moisturizer it made my skin softer than usual and there wasn't any awkward dry feeling.
Seerat K.
I tried a sample of this from a magazine and I have to say I have mixed feelings about it. First of all the fragrance is so powerful that it burns my eyes and I don't really see an effect by it so far but hopefully as I continue to use it it does something to my skin
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Is this worth the money? And what all does it do?
Erica C.
I've tried a sample of this from a marie claire magazine and i loved the way that it felt on my face, but i did not love the price. Is there any other beauty serum that you have tried that gives you the same or similar feeling but cost less?