Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsChanel
Hydra Beauty Nutrition Nourishing Lip Care

CHANEL Hydra Beauty Nutrition Nourishing Lip Care

Hydrating care for dry lips. HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION Nourishing Lip Care smoothes, soothes and protects damaged lips, while revealing their volume and natural radiance. Its deliciously scented texture instantly melts onto lips.

Benefits:

With the HYDRA BEAUTY skincare line, CHANEL Research reveals the power of its iconic flower, the camellia, and its exclusive* ultra-hydrating active ingredient: Camellia Alba PFA.** This key active ingredient helps skin restore and maintain optimal moisture levels in the cells.

HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION skincare products are inspired by the protective power of waxes that cover camellia petals in winter. Their formulas are tailor-made for dry skin and lips.

The effects of HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION Nourishing Lip Care are immediately visible. Lips are soft, plumped and naturally rosy:

Hydration: +47% after application.
Instrumental test (n=20).
Nourishing effect: +40% after 4 weeks.
Clinical study by a trained expert (n=30).

*International patent application.
** PFA: PolyFractioning of Active Ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic ingredients.

Active Ingredients:

The HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION Nourishing Lip Care formula is tailor-made for dry lips.
Extracted from the camellia flower, Camellia Alba PFA* moisturises lips and helps maintain their optimal hydration levels. As a complement, an antioxidant active ingredient protects them from free radicals. These active ingredients are joined by precious camellia oil for perfect nourishing and protective action.

Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

Apply to the lips at any time of the day, whenever needed.
Apply a thick layer to the lips and lip contours in the evening for beautified lips that are ready for makeup in the morning.
HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION Nourishing Lip Care is a perfect complement to CHANEL skincare products.

Does this have a scent or is it unscented?
Is this one better that the Chanel Coco rouge lip balm? The texture is different between those two or just the packaging differs ?
Is this worth the money?
Start your review of CHANEL Hydra Beauty Nutrition Nourishing Lip Care!
How would you rate this product?
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
CHANEL Hydra Beauty Nutrition Nourishing Lip Care uploaded by Nadya A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
one of my favorite lip products when I have them very damaged I love it leaves them super hydrated and they look healthy
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,191 reviews
CHANEL Hydra Beauty Nutrition Nourishing Lip Care uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
If your looking for hydration in a bougie lip balm look no further this lip balm is like spa day for your lips honestly feels so silky and amazing.
Natalie S.
San Diego, CA
Soft sheer lip balm that isn’t sticky and conditions lips so well. Following application, lips are so soft and supple and especially good for cold weather when your lips are prone to becoming chapped.
Carolina R.
Alameda, CA
This formula is so good! It makes the lips soft, hydrated, plump. The main reason I will not purchase this product again is that it doesn’t come with a brush and I don’t like dipping my finger in it. I think that for the price it should definitely include an applicator.
Shanique N.
Hawthorne, CA
I loooove this. I love the container and it also last a looking time. It’s not sticky
Robert C.
Huntsville, AL
Smooth and Hydrating! I’m in love with this product. The feel of this balm on your lips is so smooth and refreshing. It gives long lasting hydration. It last so long so a little goes a long way so your container will last for months........
Kate H.
Charlotte, NC
Worth. Every. Penny!! I’m addicted to this product. A little goes a long way- it’s thick, similar* to Vaseline without being so squishy and tacky! I apply to the lips at night, when I moisturize my face. My lips are in much better shape, especially in the winter. Not to mention, this product smells heavenly.
Laura M.
Incredibly hydrating and luxurious! The perfect product to apply at bedtime. Thick and easy to apply, this product will last for at least six months!
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Love love love. This is such a nice product. It is a little pricey and for such a small container but it lasts. A little goes a long way. I just bought my second jar. The first I’ve had for probably 2 years no joke. And I use this every morning and night. It’s great! And the smell is nice too. A nice gardenia type smell but not something you smell after applied. Definitely try it!CHANEL Hydra Beauty Nutrition Nourishing Lip Care
samantha J.
The best smoothest lip cream out there. You feel like your rubbing a hundred bucks on your lips. LOL
Ask a question to the Influenster community...