CHANEL Hydra Beauty Nutrition Nourishing Lip Care uploaded by Danielle K.CHANEL Hydra Beauty Nutrition Nourishing Lip Care uploaded by SHIKKOKU 漆.CHANEL Hydra Beauty Nutrition Nourishing Lip Care uploaded by Jamilya M.

BY CHANEL

Hydrating care for dry lips. HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION Nourishing Lip Care smoothes, soothes and protects damaged lips, while revealing their volume and natural radiance. Its deliciously scented texture instantly melts onto lips.

Benefits:

With the HYDRA BEAUTY skincare line, CHANEL Research reveals the power of its iconic flower, the camellia, and its exclusive* ultra-hydrating active ingredient: Camellia Alba PFA.** This key active ingredient helps skin restore and maintain optimal moisture levels in the cells.

HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION skincare products are inspired by the protective power of waxes that cover camellia petals in winter. Their formulas are tailor-made for dry skin and lips.

The effects of HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION Nourishing Lip Care are immediately visible. Lips are soft, plumped and naturally rosy:

Hydration: +47% after application.
Instrumental test (n=20).
Nourishing effect: +40% after 4 weeks.
Clinical study by a trained expert (n=30).

*International patent application.
** PFA: PolyFractioning of Active Ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic ingredients.

Active Ingredients:

The HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION Nourishing Lip Care formula is tailor-made for dry lips.
Extracted from the camellia flower, Camellia Alba PFA* moisturises lips and helps maintain their optimal hydration levels. As a complement, an antioxidant active ingredient protects them from free radicals. These active ingredients are joined by precious camellia oil for perfect nourishing and protective action.

Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

Apply to the lips at any time of the day, whenever needed.
Apply a thick layer to the lips and lip contours in the evening for beautified lips that are ready for makeup in the morning.
HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION Nourishing Lip Care is a perfect complement to CHANEL skincare products.

Buy on Chanel
Beauty B.
Fort Worth
Love love love. This lip care is so hydrating and makes my lips look and feel so smooth. I have tried a handful of lip products and this one is the only one that works for me.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I brought this with some birth gift cards for Macy’s, it cost me $50! But...my lips are constantly dry and cracked so I thought it would be a little miracle in a pot.

Comes in beautiful packaging which you would expect from Chanel, and is a pretty good sized pot which would definitely last a good while.

The balm itself is pretty good as far as balms go, it coats your lips, doesn’t feel too heavy and softens them too. Just don’t feel like it was worth $50. After all there wasn’t anything amazing about it. Just a pretty straight forward nothing special lip balm.

Wouldn’t recommend someone pay out that sort of money for it.
Maia F.
ugh you guys... I don't want to spend $50 on lip balm and yet.... It seems I just might. I went and tried this yesterday and it is SOOOO nice. It smells great, and it goes on your lips like a balm and then sort of melts into them... almost has a cooling melting sensation. AMAZING.
Wesley E.
It was alright. Not really what i was hoping. And with that signature Chanel price I was hoping for a little more. Oh well. Could have been better but it works I guess. I’ll just wait for a new formula before I order again.
Natalie S.
San Diego
Soft sheer lip balm that isn’t sticky and conditions lips so well. Following application, lips are so soft and supple and especially good for cold weather when your lips are prone to becoming chapped.
Lauren S.
Nashville
This lip treatment is the highest level of lasting hydration I've been able to find. Not only that, the texture absorbs right into the skin, it's not thick or oily or heavy on the lips. It comes at a high price tag, but a little goes a long way, and I just save it for a night time treatment so it lasts me for months!
Jessica N.
Norman, OK
The best lip product I’ve ever used for dry chapped lips. I will def purchase again. I’ve used it for the last few months every day. It’s definitely a little pricey but I think it’s worth it
Toria M.
Winnetka , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Pricey but worth it I thought I would be meh about it but as soon and my sister and I tried we loved it! You can use it as an over night mask too if you apply a thick layer over night
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this lip care product! It is a little pricey but it is really nourishing to your lips. I got mine from Macy’s but you can also buy at other department stores or online. I would buy this again and even another to keep in my purse. I love putting this on after wearing a matte lipstick all day or after I take off any lipstick really. It helps put hydration back into my lips. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great product to hydrate your lips.
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I have had mine for awhile now, so it definitely lasts. It is extremely hydrating and thick without being sticky or heavy. This has totally helped my dry chapped lips !! I definitely recommend this, you can even use it as a treatment and put it on before bed
Thornville, OH
So, is it honestly worth the money or does another cheaper lip balm do the same job when it comes to moisturizing, etc.?