BeautyFaceFacial SkincareChanel
Hydra Beauty Nutrition Crème - gezichtscrème

Chanel Hydra Beauty Nutrition Crème - gezichtscrème

The nourishing step for dry, weakened skin. HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION Nourishing and Protective Cream gently soothes, repairs and protects the skin to restore its beauty, comfort and radiance. Its rich texture gently melts away, leaving a hint of subtle fruity notes.

Benefits:

With the HYDRA BEAUTY skincare line, CHANEL Research reveals the power of its iconic flower, the camellia, and its exclusive* ultra-hydrating active ingredient: Camellia Alba PFA.** This key active ingredient helps skin restore and maintain optimal moisture levels in the cells.
HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION skincare products are inspired by the protective power of waxes that cover camellia petals in winter. Their formulas are tailor-made for dry skin and lips.

After 4 weeks of use, the skin is repaired and comfortable. Infused with moisture, it is soft, smooth and radiant.

Immediate action:
Hydration: +72%
Instrumental test (n=20)

After 4 weeks of use:
Nourishing effect: + 37%
Clinical study by a trained expert (n=30).

*International patent application.
**PFA: PolyFractioning of Active Ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic ingredients.

Active Ingredients:

The HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION Nourishing and Protective Cream formula is tailor-made for dry skin.

Extracted from camellia flower, the Camellia Alba PFA* active ingredient hydrates the skin and helps maintain optimal moisture levels.

As a complement, the antioxidant powers of Blue Ginger PFA* reinforce the cellular self-defense system.

Precious camellia oil offers perfect nourishing and protective action.

* PFA: PolyFractioning of Active Ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic ingredients.

Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

Morning and/or evening, apply to clean, dry skin, following application of serum.
For skin that is repaired and plumped up in the morning, apply a thick layer in the evening.
HYDRA BEAUTY NUTRITION Nourishing and Protective Cream can be used with the other HYDRA BEAUTY daily care products. In synergy with HYDRA BEAUTY Sérum, it offers optimal hydration and a naturally glowing complexion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chanel Hydra Beauty Nutrition Crème - gezichtscrème!
How would you rate this product?
Bella G.
Glendale, CA
Chanel Hydra Beauty Nutrition Crème - gezichtscrème uploaded by Bella G.
Purchased at: Macy's
[product:chanel-hydra-beauty-nutrition-cra¨me-gezichtscra¨me] th## this moisturizer is legit and does keeps the skin well hydrated. The product is worth the price
Sara S.
Chula Vista , CA
This cream is great for dry skin. It is a bit pricey but worth it. Super hydrating and looks good under all the foundations I've ever used.
Shay W.
Columbia, IL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This moisturizer is absolutely amazing. It has a gel-like consistency. It hydrates quite well. It is light and not greasy. I wish they made a body cream!
jaquelin F.
Talk about glorious moisturizer this is one of the best products it’s a great product to splurge on a little dab goes a long way . It has a very light scent that it’s very hydrating yet the consistency is a combination between thick an buttery almost like a cloud 😉
Michelle V.
San Jose, CA
It does what It's supposed to do but it's definitely not extraordinary. I have really dry skin and I was expecting a lot more out of this. While it definitely smelled heavenly. It just wasn't moisturizing enough. Plus, the fact that I have to put my fingers or anything in the container to use it never sat right with me. It felt highly unhygienic. I will not be repurchasing
Tamara T.
zoetermeer
Chanel Hydra Beauty Nutrition Crème - gezichtscrème uploaded by Tamara T.
If you have reAlly dry skin TRY THIs! I allready was loving the normal cream but in the winter my skin needs that little bit extra! And this is amazing ! Very thick cream and feels so soft on my skin!
tamari T.
Brooklyn, NY
Chanel Hydra Beauty Nutrition Crème - gezichtscrème uploaded by tamari T.
Chanel Hydra Beauty Nutrition Crème - gezichtscrème I have very dry skin, ideal for my skin type, moisturizes and restores damaged skin, I recommend you try it yourself and you will understand that it is ideal #chanel #skin #love ❤️🙏🤩
sjavaid S.
Oliveira do Bairro
Chanel Hydra Beauty Nutrition Crème - gezichtscrème uploaded by sjavaid S.
More then a perfect cream for extra extra extra dry skin , only one time use show its results, price of this product is so affordable as compare to its results.
Aïsha L.
Heule
I really love this product! It’s such a good creme for a dry skin! Everytime when I take a shower my skin feels so dry and with this product I have in no time a good and healthy face
Nika Z.
liege
I have oily and greasy skin and this crème does wonders, it evens my skin tone, and hydrated perfectly my skin without making pimples appear

Looking for your answer?