CHANEL Hydra Beauty Micro Gel Yeux Intense Smoothing Hydration Eye Gel uploaded by Yessica D.CHANEL Hydra Beauty Micro Gel Yeux Intense Smoothing Hydration Eye Gel uploaded by Ashley T.

BY CHANEL

The first moisturising skincare with camellia micro-droplets that is suited to the delicate eye area. Based on microfluidic technology, HYDRA BEAUTY Micro Gel Yeux targets puffiness, dark circles and dehydrated fine lines. This unprecedented formula contains an exceptionally hydrating camellia extract, preserved pure at the heart of the extremely fine micro-droplets. It intensely firms and smoothes the fine lines around the eye contour. Its refreshing anti-fatigue complex acts effectively on puffiness and dark circles. As light and fresh as water and as comfortable as an emulsion, its texture fuses with the skin.

Benefits:

HYDRA BEAUTY Micro Gel Yeux pairs exceptional efficacy with a unique sensory experience. The eye contour is hydrated, visibly smoother and energised, to regain freshness and radiance. The high-tolerance formula remains perfectly gentle on the delicate eye area and is suitable for the most sensitive eyes.

Active Ingredients:

- Camellia Alba OFA*, exclusive lipidic extract**, preserved in its purest form at the heart of the micro-droplets. It boosts moisture and offers an intense smoothing effect for replenished skin.
- Camellia Alba PFA***, the emblematic active ingredient featuring in the HYDRA BEAUTY line, developed from the camellia flower. This extremely hydrating compound helps the skin rebuild and maintain moisture levels at the heart of its cells.
- Blue Ginger PFA***, a powerful antioxidant, protects the skin from free radicals and reinforces its natural defense system.
- The anti-fatigue Micro Peptide provides targeted action against puffiness and dark circles.

* Oleo Fractioned Active ingredient.
** International patent application.
*** PFA: PolyFractioning of Active ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic ingredients.

Application Ritual:

Apply HYDRA BEAUTY Micro Gel Yeux to perfectly cleansed, dry skin.

Dab a rice grain-sized amount onto the eye contour.
Smooth from the inner corner outwards, below the eye and then on the eyelid.

Gently pat with fingertips to stimulate microcirculation and to boost radiance.

Buy on Chanel
Heather K.
St. Johns
Love love this eye gel. Hydrating but not overly so. Love the gel feel as it is soothing and refreshing and doesn’t feel heavy or cause my makeup to crease. I was a 1st time user and have used this for over a month. Definitely recommend this to those who do not need intense under eye hydration but more of a smoothing and lighter application product.
Marissa M.
Chicago
I got this sample at an airport because I looked tired. I was very pleased with the results, my skin did really suck up all the moisture. It does burn a bit if you accidentally get it in your eyes. I loved the sample, it's pricey though and I'm not sure if I would repurchase.
Cynthia S.
I got a nice size sample of this when I made a purchase at a Chanel counter. I was so surprised at how much I liked it! It’s very lightweight and thin which I like because the skin under my eyes gets clogged really easily which very thick eye creams. While thin, it was intensely hydrating! Very reminiscent of the water-gel creams that are popular right now. My under eye area GLOWED, like it never has with other eye creams! I’m 22 and I don’t need line smoothing yet, so whether this cream does that I’m not sure. It just hydrated my under eyes so well and without clogging the skin I can’t get enough. If it wasn’t $68, I’d buy it in a heartbeat.
Kirin K.
Phoenix
I love the bottle and the product is gorgeous. The price is the downfall but this is a holy grail eye gel for me. Its super gentle for under the eye and didn’t give me any irritation or problems. I apply this under my eyes while I do my brows and eye makeup that way when the foundation and concealer goes on it’s super hydrated and my concealer doesn’t look cakey.
Kelly S.
Louisville
Lightweight eye gel. I get little white bumps in the inner corner of my eye with any heavy eye cream and this is the perfect way to prevent that while giving me hydration. It helps brighten and de puff. It is very pricy, but it smells amazing and is very cooling on the skin.
Skylar C.
Plano, TX
I’ve used this consistently for a bit of time mostly from samples. I like how it makes my under eye area feel and provides a lot of hydration, but haven’t noticed much in terms of bags or lines.
Anh D.
Soooooo soothing and refreshing! I can see my eye area being smoother and less puffy in the morning when I use this at night. I love this stuff. I’ve been using it for a few years now.
Marnie H.
Canton
This is a great product for winter skin.  It is very hydrating.  It is more expensive than some other eye creams, but worth it.  It is very gentle on eyes.  It exceeds expectations.  I really like it in the cold months.  I would purchase this again.
Nathalee K.
Belvidere
The best eye cream! Not thick but thin enough that it’s immediately absorbed by the skin and leaves you with glowing under eyes! You can immediately see and feel it working. It is a bit pricey compared with other brands, but a little goes a very long way and it ends up winning in the long run
Carissa C.
atlanta
I love the packaging and the scent! Texture is AH-MAZING! Very cooling and hydrating- and helps perk up my undereye area big time . A little pricey initially but you use only half a pump- so it lasts for months !! Doesn’t help with wrinkles so better for dryness and dark circles -
Sally H.
Does it help with puffiness and under-eye dark circles?