Chanel HYDRA BEAUTY GEL YEUX Hydration Protection Radiance Eye Gel-NO COLOUR-15 ml

BY CHANEL

HYDRA BEAUTY Gel Yeux revives the sparkle of the eyes with careful regard to this delicate area. The Camellia, the emblematic flower of CHANEL, offers an exclusive* ultra-hydrating active ingredient at the heart of the formula: Camellia Alba PFA* This active quintessence joins forces with Blue Ginger PFA, a powerful antioxidant, for ideal hydration. As a complement, an eye complex specifically combats puffiness and dark circles. Skin is hydrated and protected. Your eyes sparkle with new radiance. Specially developed for the delicate area around the eye, the comfortable texture of the HYDRA BEAUTY Gel Yeux melts onto the skin and delivers an incomparable sensation of freshness and softness. *PFA: PolyFractioning of Active ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic ingredients. *International patent application. see more...

Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
I like this eye cream, but I wouldn't say that I can't live without it! If used correctly and faithfully it does help a little with under eye puffiness and dark circles, however it will not help correct fine lines. ( this is most of a preventative eye cream, rather then a anti aging, or corrector)
Sally H.
This product is super soothing to use on the eyes. After a week, I can already see a reduction in puffiness from my eye bags and has made a difference when putting on undereye concealed.
Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I loved the lightweight feel but since I got it as a sample I can't really say about its effectiveness. I think I'd give it a try though as I'm looking for a good eye product .
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
This product gives you that awake natural look that you want to achieve so effortlessly! I use once a day , and it leaves my skin feeling super soft ! Very gentle! I would recommend this
Mahé & Inès💄 F.
Montréal
This gel is really efficient and help reduce puffiness and wrinkles. Anti puffiness is key and thanks to that product we feel puffiness free!
Sally H.
Does it help with puffiness and under-eye dark circles?