BY CHANEL

The essential moisturising step for the comfort of normal to dry skin. HYDRA BEAUTY Crème deeply hydrates and protects skin against free radicals. Its fresh, rich texture delicately melts away to reveal subtle fruity notes.

Benefits:

With the HYDRA BEAUTY skincare line, CHANEL Research reveals the power of its iconic flower, the camellia, and its exclusive* ultra-hydrating active ingredient: Camellia Alba PFA.** This key active ingredient helps skin restore and maintain optimal moisture levels in the cells.

HYDRA BEAUTY Crème leaves skin soft, smooth, radiant and infused with moisture.

After 4 hours:
HYDRATION: +40%
Instrumental test

*International patent application.
** PFA: PolyFractioning of Active Ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic ingredients.

Active Ingredients:

At the heart of the formula: Camellia Alba PFA,* extracted from camellia flower, hydrates skin and helps maintain optimal moisture levels.

HYDRA BEAUTY Crème also benefits from the antioxidant powers of Blue Ginger PFA,* which strengthens the cellular self-defense system.

Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

Morning and/or evening, apply to clean, dry skin, following application of serum.

Ideal to prepare the face for makeup.

For warmer weather, the effectiveness of HYDRA BEAUTY Crème comes in a light, fresh alternative texture: HYDRA BEAUTY Gel Crème. HYDRA BEAUTY Gel Crème and HYDRA BEAUTY Crème can be used with other skincare products of the line. In synergy with HYDRA BEAUTY Sérum, they offer optimal hydration and a naturally glowing complexion.

• I love the smell of this stuff! However, I am wondering i...2 Answers
  • Is it overwhelming or light weight i love chanel products...4 Answers
Buy on Chanel
  • "I have really dry skin so I loved it. It was super hydrating. Kept my skin super illuminated. A little goes a long way. Perfect for those winter months when your skin needs extra moisture. " in 3 reviews
Cassandra K.
This is definitely a splurge and I love this moisturizer.  The smell is divine!! I use day and night before I apply sunscreen and primer. This keeps my skin hydrated. I have combination skin and it doesn't clog my pores. I will continue to repurchase this even though it is pricey.
Tuyet N.
This was such a splurge but worth every penny! It was just my skin needed after from getting facial treatment and made my skin more dry than oily like it was before. I guess it was normal because I had “new skin.” So I needed something to keep it hydrate and moisturize. This products definitely was a game changer for my skincare routine! The smell was amazing and I will be continue buying this product.
Salome C.
Texas , TX
Smells like heaven !!! I leaves my skin hydrated I use it before my makeup and it makes me look radiant is with every penny it last me about two moths I use it everyday is very smooth and refreshing
Jessica Z.
I loved the Chanel Hydra beauty gel creme. It keeps your face really moisturized and smells great. It is gentle on the skin and applies smoothly. I would buy this product again and recommend to others. It met my expectations in hydrating my skin.
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
If you are looking to splurge on a face moisture creme than this is the product for you. I love this product but I do think it is a little pricey for a moisturizer that doesn't have anything amazing to it. It smells nice but it can be a little strong for some people. If you are wanting to try this but don't want to pay $87 then I recommend the Clinique Moisture Surge that is about $39 and works just as good if not better.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
I keep one of these everywhere.. in my room. In my car.. it so moisturizing and smells amazing. I also use it on other parts of my body where I need serious hydration and where it may help with anti-aging effects as well. It refreshes the skin and adds a glow. I use this most especially in the winter when my skin is dry. I definitely prefer this over the creme.. it feels way more refreshing and is more absorbent. Highly recommended.
J.Flamingoe s.
Amherst, NY
I USE THE CREME RELIGIOUSLY!!!! Like literally everyday!!!
I looove the texture and the scent is sooo heavenly! The creme is great for normal to oily skin. I have oily skin, and once I found this product I looked no further. I am completely obsessed with the hydra beauty line by Chanel! ❤️
Kristin Ann S.
It's abso splurge worthy! 1 tub lasted me 2.5 mos approx but I won't buy it purely based on price tag alone alone again I'll buy Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel for $14 for a tube. This smells so nice it is so pleasant to use I'd use it exclusively $$ I got mine at dillards but chanel is luxury so expect to pay a premium. This stuff works though. Amazing stuff!!
Emily G.
Middleton
Extremely light almost water like gel texture. Soaks into skin quickly, a little bit goes a long way. It’s expensive but definitely met my expectations, keeping my skin moisturized and working well under my foundation without adding “bulk” (sometimes it just feels like so many layers of different products ya know?)
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I confess, I definitely splurged and got myself this little gem today, after receiving a free sample & loving it. This stuff smells DIVINE! It's just super refreshing and truly hydrates my face like NO OTHER! Yes, it's a bit pricey, but it's SOOO FREAKIN' WORTH IT! My skin feels absolutely phenomenal ♡ ♡ ♡
Iman H.
Calgary
Is it overwhelming or light weight i love chanel products but wanna try it before i buy one?
Sara G.
I love the smell of this stuff! However, I am wondering if it really works to hydrate and if it is worth the money. Please let me know how long you've been using this product and whether you would recommend it for combination skin with a bit of redness. Also, how long does one jar last you?