CHANEL Gloss Volume Plumping Lipgloss uploaded by Francesca C.CHANEL Gloss Volume Plumping Lipgloss uploaded by Joyce R.CHANEL Gloss Volume Plumping Lipgloss uploaded by Charryd0pe ..

BY CHANEL

The invisible gloss to make lips more visible. A translucent gloss in a crystalline container. The make-up result: a mirror shine effect, on plumped, visually smoothed, hydrated lips. The natural colour of the lips, is enhanced. A soft bite, a hot-cold breath placed on the lips.

How To Use:

. Alone for a nude result: natural shine and plumping effect.
. As a top-coat for a sophisticated result: to enhance CHANEL lipsticks.

Composition:

. Filmogen polymer and emollient oils: for an optic plumping effect with a mirror-like shine and hydration properties.
. Menthol derivative and pink peppercorn extract: for a sensorial plumping effect combining freshness and stimulated microcirculation.
. Vitamin E derivative: for antioxidant properties.

Kellie T.
Cleveland
#bubblelips after using this gloss! My lips look extremely full and smooth! There is a slight tingle from the mint in the gloss, but it is not intense. I love the finish that this gloss gives to my lips!
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I have had it for two days now… And have had several applications. I do notice a tingling sensation when applied. I don’t really notice a difference in my lips but it is a great moisturizer for my lips. With it being clear it gives a gloss with no color over my lipstick. CHANEL Gloss Volume Plumping Lipgloss
Gyna P.
I love the tingling feeling it gives when it’s plumping! I received this item as Gratis when I worked for Chanel. It is sticky, but I still used it as a topper when I wanted a wet look! I probably wouldn’t purchase it because I don’t feel the need to plump my lips.
Lizeth G.
modesto
It keeps your lips refreshed and its amaZing it makes them look sexier in a way or so the best thing about this is that it lasts long and makes your lips look amazing.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
This is a shiny gloss and that's it. I purchased this thinking it was going to be similar to the Too Faced lip injection but it's not at all. I don't notice any plumping effect and I think it was like 36 bucks. For the same price you can purchase the Dior plumping gloss and have a pretty light tint to go with it. So it's pretty packaging but I would save your money.
Chloe L.
Castle Rock, CO
While the other reviewers are correct (this gloss isn't a mega-plumper like Too Faced or Boxum), I still really like it and always have a tube in my handbag. It's incredibly moisturizing, super easy to apply, and not sticky in the least. It does provide a teensy bit of a tingle, too. This gloss is great for moisturizing dry lips and simply making them look soft, shiny, and healthy. I only deducted a star for the price--but it's Chanel, so you're definitely paying a bit extra for the name brand.
Mikaela I.
I love everything that Chanel releases. I love the vibrating/tingly feeling you get when you apply the lip gloss. It definitely feels like your lips are growing. It's like getting a cc of lip fillers. I put this gloss after putting on lipstick since it's clear
launa d.
This is my favorite lip gloss. I know the price is somewhat steep but this and seashell are my favorite colors for this time of the year. They are pretty long-lasting but not the most vibrant of colors. Rather enhance your natural features.
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
Best plumping gloss I've ever tried. Compare this one to buxom lip plumping gloss. I like the Chanel one best, the tingling feeling is very strong - which means it's working! Get yours at Macy's or Nordstrom!
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
I love this lip gloss so much. It's so glossy and is such great quality. I use this on its own and on top of many different lipsticks and liquid lipsticks. It Applies like a dream and i would buy this again.
Camelia B.
Is that working ? Please :)
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Is this one very tingly? Like compared to Buxom?
Marisol A.
Merced , CA
Is this worth every penny ? Would you guys say it's just a regular gloss
Anais G.