BY CHANEL

GEL PURETÉ eliminates excess sebum, impurities and pollutants from combination to oily skin with a precious tulip tree extract. Its gel texture transforms into a rich, easy-to-rinse foam on contact with water.

Benefits:

To purify the skin while maintaining its balance, CHANEL Research drew inspiration from natural anti-pollution techniques. Adapted to cosmetology, these techniques made it possible to create cleansers and toners that respect the ecology of the skin.

GEL PURETÉ leaves skin purified, perfectly cleansed and visibly mattified.

Active Ingredients:

At the heart of the formula: intense tulip tree water depollutes and purifies skin. Bio-glucan rebalances its ecosystem.

GEL PURETÉ also benefits from meadowsweet extract, known for its astringent properties.

Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

Morning and evening, dispense GEL PURETÉ into the palm of the hand and work into a foam with water.

Massage onto the face with small circular movements. Avoid the eye area and pay special attention to the T-zone.

Rinse thoroughly with water. Dry the face.

Use before application of your usual CHANEL skincare products.

Buy on Chanel
Sam F.
If I could rate this 10 stars I would. Usually when I run out of face wash, I buy a different one so my face doesn’t get used to the same one, but I couldn’t stop buying this. I have one at my apartment one at my moms one at my boyfriends & one that I travel with. I LOVE this stuff it smells amazing & feels so good on my face it makes it so smooth
Lauren J.
I purchased this cleanser in May and I still have quite a bit left. I absolutely love it and it has become my new favorite. My skin always feels clean and refreshed after using this cleanser.
Lauren J.
I decided to try this cleanser out as something new for my routine. This makes my face feel so clean and soft. It also smells fresh. It's definitely my new favorite.
natalie t.
Orange, CA
I'm obsessed with this cleanser. It's so clean smelling and doesn't break me out,
catherine T.
23 rue du four à chaux Lamentin Martinique
This is my favorite cleanser ! It cleans perfectly my skin. I like the smell and  my skin is very smooth and clean. It looks like I exfoliate it . I like it very much. you can use a small amount of product so it last a long time. Be careful to avoid the eyes area though.
Kirsty R.
Fraserburgh , Fraserburgh
I bought this as id tried everything for my skin! It smells so nice and a little goes a long way. Makes my skin clean and soft,can be drying in winter but nothing a little Coconut Oil doesnt solve
adjmi r.
Why it's great: Looking for an "extremely gentle and pure" cleanser that "melts away impurities"? You may find it in this luxurious face wash. "This is the best cleanser that I have ever used," says one reviewer. "It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean with a fresh scent.
Daniela C.
Valledupar
This is the best cleanser that I have ever used. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean with a fresh scent. It literally melts away impurities.