BY CHANEL

Intense and feminine, GARDÉNIA is imbued with dewy greens and lush gardenia petals - an olfactive ode to the flower closest in character to Mademoiselle Chanel's beloved camellia. Now, this rare composition is offered in a parfum; the most powerful, concentrated form of fragrance and the fullest expression of the perfumer's art. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Megan H.
Fulton , MO
This is my fav pure gardenia. Very expensive, but only used for special occasions. I really forget I even have it since I have the spray perfume I use on a normal basis! Love!
Viviana C.
Spring , TX
I love the smell of gardenia but I still have not found a perfume that works with my body just yet. I love everything Chanel stands for and I hope to receive this on Christmas so I can finally marry a perfume, and have a happily ever after!