CHANEL Gardénia Eau De Toilette uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY CHANEL

• Can someone tell me if this smells like Garden is for real ?1 Answers
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
You can’t really go long with Chanel perfumes. This is a lovely perfume that reminds me of the spring, it’s super light and fresh. The only reason I rate it 4 stars is because the smell doesn’t stay on for as long as I thought it would
Jasmin R.
Oh my gosh with this scent. I tried it out at my local Sephora and I was entirely impressed. Nice clean but citrusy flowery smell. Lasts all day and definitely leaves an impression on guys and girls alike.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
Beautiful scent. I love CHANEL scents, they are some of the best in the world. Well I would say CHANEL in general is some of the best in the world. I highly recommend this if you like a floral smell.
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH
I love this brand of fragrance, and I love floral scents, but this just did not agree with my skin. It smelled great, but it actually broke me out where I sprayed it so unfortunately I can't use it.
Vita M.
A gentle yet pronounced floral, not annoying and mature like No 5 but vintage and fresh. Gardenia is all the wonders of a time gone by and flowers adorning a ladies hair.
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
These perfume is the epitome of class and elegance. It's a very floral scent that rings true of smelling of gardenia. It's heady, musky, and sweet and an overall "warm" scent. This is definitely a scent that leaves an impression, however my only gripe is the scent fades QUICKLY. If you are a big fan of Chanel scents (as I am) and are used to the lasting powers of scents such as No. 5 you will be slightly disappointed with how long this fragrance lasts. I find that I get maybe 1-3 hours of good silage before it just...evaporates. If you don't mind that, though, it's a nice purchase to make!
Catherine P.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is the perfect flowery, not too sweet perfume for every occasion. I wear it every day. It's last so long and o always catch a wife of it throughout the day and remember it's me that smells so good. If I want to wear it all day I ideally apply it twice with about 8 hrs in between and it's very reliable. I also spray it in my hair so it sticks around a bit longer. People always ask me what I'm wearing and I just tell them to get this. Their really isn't another simple, flowery, super feminine perfume like it out right now.
Felicia K.
The only thing j would complain about with this product is the size of the bottle. I want more! This has such a sassy, fierce, beautiful smell, you can wear it on every occasion! Doesn't take much to put on, but I'm so head over heals for this fragrance that I never want it to end!
Patricia B.
Washington, DC
Received this as a present for my birthday, and I do like the smell of the Gardenia Chanel a lot. I find, however, that it wears off by the middle of the day and does not last as long as my Chanel Mademoiselle Perfume. I would still use this product until I run out!
Hritu D.
I love floral scents and this one is just right, My first time, its fresh, clean yet floral, not heavy just feminine and refreshing. Its a fine quality fragrance for girls who like floral scents. I do love subtle warm notes in my fragrances which can be a bonus.
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
Can someone tell me if this smells like Garden is for real ?