BY CHANEL

An elegant celebration of the luminous floral fragrance inspired by Gabrielle before she was Coco, expressed in an exceptionally rare form: a grand 900ml crystal bottle handcrafted by Baccarat for the CHANEL fragrance collector. Each precious bottle is numbered from 1 to 83 in honor of Gabrielle Chanel's 1883 birthdate. This masterpiece of fragrance composition and craftsmanship is limited to just three bottles in the US - with the coveted number 7 available exclusively on chanel.com, to be hand-delivered to the collector.

Composition:

Olivier Polge, in cooperation with the CHANEL Laboratory of Creation and Development of Perfumes, crafted this Eau de Parfum as an imaginary flower -a radiant and sparkling, purely feminine CHANEL blossom featuring four white flowers: a rich, enveloping heart of exotic Jasmine shimmers with the fruity green notes of Ylang-Ylang, while fresh and sparkling Orange Blossom shines through, offering a glimpse of Grasse Tuberose captured at its finest.

Design:

A brilliant square-its four corners a mirror image of the four points of light that make up the luminous fragrance within. A rare collector's piece and a true objet d'art, the monumental flacon is a masterpiece of crystal artistry. Hand blown, carved, sculpted and polished to perfection, the sumptuous Baccarat crystal bottle represents a symphony of excellence, a level of artistry achieved only by the hands of the most renowned artisans in France. The breathtaking creation is presented in an elegant white leather case.

Buy on Chanel
POPCHIRI E.
Gatineau, QC
My new favorite. I used to be in love with the Coco Mademoiselle and wore it for years until I tried this it's a different smell for Chanel it's on the sweeter side a little bit flowery but it quite exquisite and alluring. I got so much compliments when I wore it it's not harsh but a soft smell very inviting
romi M.
constantine
wooow i love the chanel perfum , it is one of my favorite perfum
its smell is wonderful it makes me happy
really it is amazing
Danielle W.
I bought this perfume and I love it, however, I can't find the matching scented lotion, I don't think it exists. I always buy the matching scented lotion to every perfume I buy, so what I want to know is everyone who has this perfume, what specific lotion do you use when you wear this perfume?