BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerChanel
Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray

CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray

The new women's fragrance by CHANEL is a luminous composition.
Inspired by Gabrielle Chanel, the House of CHANEL perfumer Olivier Polge, working with the CHANEL Laboratory of Creation and Development of Perfumes, composed a solar flower based on a bouquet of 4 white flowers.
The fragrance appears to hover weightlessly within the exceptional square bottle, crafted of ultra-thin glass. The 4 transparent sides fade into the background allowing the light-filled fragrance to shine through. The label and the stopper have the same shape and the same indefinable lamé colour, between gold and silver. The sleeve interior is warmed with an even more precious gold. The case features a special internal sleeve that protects the bottle, nestled in an imprint of its silhouette. GABRIELLE CHANEL is the fragrance of a solar woman.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

It is a pure floral. A solar flower based on a bouquet of 4 white flowers, 4 points of light that mirrors the 4 corners of the bottle. A creamy and enveloping heart of exotic jasmine, shimmering with the fruity green notes of ylang-ylang. Fresh and sparkling orange blossom shines through, offering a glimpse of Grasse tuberose captured in its purest form.
It is THE perfect flower, a radiant and sparkling, purely feminine CHANEL flower.

Inspiration:

To create this fragrance Olivier Polge, working with the CHANEL Laboratory of Creation and Development of Perfumes, drew inspiration from Gabrielle, the birth name of Coco Chanel, designer and founder of the House of CHANEL. A rebel at heart, passionate and free, she chose to be the woman she wanted to be. A radiant woman.

Art Of Perfuming:

The GABRIELLE CHANEL fragrance is worn ostensibly. Intensely.
Apply on skin and on the lining of clothing in a deliberate and generous spray. Renew as often as desired.

Is this a long lasting fragrance?
Ladies, how is this one? How would you describe it? Worth purchasing?
how do you find your impact score?
Start your review of CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray!
Lasheba S.
Newark, DE
CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Lasheba S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I was very pleasantly surprised by this Chanel perfume. At first it’s very strong and sophisticated. Then once it wears down CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray has a soft scent. Reminds me of baby powder mixed with a hint of vanilla. I wouldn’t consider this an everyday fragrance. Feels more like a special occasion winter fragrance. Loved it!!
Rosemarie P.
Columbus, OH
CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Rosemarie P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This scent has taken my breath away, in such a magical way. What a very feminine mature scent that finds a way to be youthful and modern at the same time. An absolutely stunning floral fragrance that has notes of grapefruit, jasmine, ylang ylang, and grasse tuberose. With just a spritz of this fragrance, I felt immediately empowered and confident. Amazing what fragrances can achieve. I received a sample of this via a sponsored post on Facebook and I can genuinely say this fragrance is now on my radar to purchase.
Shauntane C.
Lake Charles, LA
CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Shauntane C.
I have the essence version of this fragrance and….some days I love it and some days it’s okay I guess it depends on my mood. This is a floral scent with jasmine and orange blossom notes. It can come off a bit mature at first but I find once it dries down I like it a lot more
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Amber M.
Whenever I go somewhere special, Gabrielle Chanel fragrance is my go to for a scent. I always get compliments when I wear it and I love how the scent lasts for a long time. It has fruity green notes of Ylang-Ylang, while fresh and sparkling Orange Blossom shines through. It also offers a glimpse of Grasse Tuberose captured at its finest.
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
6,258 reviews
CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Sandy G.
I received this complimentary from Freeflys and Chanel, it's a bit strong for me so a little bit would go a long way. It does have a nice scent to it and I will definitely be using the sample up!! #favoritefragrence
Madeline E.
CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Madeline E.
So I sprayed this on myself and instantly aged about 50 years. It doesn’t necessarily smell all that bad, but it smells very “old lady”—Like one spritz and suddenly I’m a great grandma.
Arlene M.
Elsa, TX
CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Arlene M.
This is a very nice scent. I would not consider this an everyday perfume, but would definitely go nicely for a special occasion. Upon initial spray, it was very strong but it settled nicely. If you collect perfumes and just love them I would definitely recommend adding this one to your collection.
Armando  K.
San Diego, CA
CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Armando  K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a small sample and wanted to tell you Inspired by the Free and Passionate Woman is a more voluptuous and intensely feminine interpretation of the luminous floral fragrance. The striking square glass bottle is reinvented with bolder gold accents on the cap and label. Composed by in-house creative perfumer Olivier Polge, this deep and enveloping fragrance evokes the true essence of Gabrielle Chanel. The fragrance is an imaginary flower, faceted with jasmine, ylang-ylang, orange blossom and the most captivating flower of all, Grasse tuberose. Solar and voluptuous, the scent of a radiant woman.
Katherine  .
Covington, KY
CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Katherine  .
Such a refreshing, captivating new scent for me I love it! This sample was my first time, but I will be getting this in my collection very soon. The light floral blend lingers and settles nicely and lasts all day. This could be a spring thing, or anytime you feel sweet and sexy scent. Trust me you can't go wrong with @ CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray. Definitely check this one out!
Emalee E.
Fulton, MO
CHANEL Gabrielle Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Emalee E.
I love this scent! I got it in the mail for free and it smells so good I don’t even wan’t to use it. It’s long lasting and it is very unique compared to most perfumes. I would definitely buy this and recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pallavi J.
Charlottesvle, VA
il y a 8 mois
Darlene C. il y a 3 mois
I think it's very nice! Floral scent that's not super strong!
Krysthel Y.
Sonora, Ciudad Obregón
il y a 9 mois
Mariel C. il y a 9 mois
Gabrielle Chanel eau de parfum, y coco mademoiselle