BY CHANEL

• I have been looking for a new spray that smells as good as the gi...5 Answers
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this men spray ! It smells amazing ! Even though it's not really over powering it's last all day ! And the packaging is perfect ! My boyfriend absolutly loved it ... Even though he's not a sucker for buying cologne I would defiantly purchase this again for him .
Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL
I love this, got this for an old boyfriend and it was wonderful. Kind of pricey but it was totally worth every penny! It is a definite buy again product that I will keep in mind next time I need something similar.
Sydney B.
I bought this for my boyfriend and it smells amazing. It lasts all day on his skin and if you love the typical man smell of fresh and manly this is perfect. Price is okay. I would recommend it.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect smell if you want to go clean and smell different especially to find a job this is something that give good impression.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband its amazing high but I most definitely buy him more this Christmas
Claudia A.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love it I also got it for my boyfriend on his birthday and it smells amazing! !
Ok. Sabemos que a Chanel tem excelente qualidade. Por tanto darei cinco estrelas!
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love this..My mom bought it and I got some it was thee bomb it is very nice
Ca M.
Esse perfume é divino, eu adoro !! Meu marido mais ainda, ele que me deu a primeira vez de presente. O preço não é lá muito acessível, mas vale a pena cada gotinha desse perfume !!
Lupe G.
I have been looking for a new spray that smells as good as the givenchy gift set . I am looking for the perfect fathers birthday gift ! Am stuck