BY CHANEL

Fatoumata L.
Fatoumata L.
San Isidro, Tenerife. street / Anaga , Number 9 , second left
Always use it to leave , long service life , besides that does not stain and is very good brand , I use both day and leave for a night out
Pantea A.
Pantea A.
Beausoleil,villars-sur-ollon,switzerland
I always use this eyeliner and it's so good .! I used so many eyeliners before and they didn't have a good colors and I had to use 3 or 4 times but this one is enough if you use it one time and also it lasts longer than the other eyeliners .!
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Perris, CA
This liquid eyeliner works works amazing!! honestly the best eyeliner ive used!!!
Ana V.
Ana V.
Normally I hate the result I get from eyeliner pens, but this one I swear it works wonders! I've been using it for at least 3 months and I'll buy it again when it runs out. It is very pigmented and easy to apply even if you're not the best with eyeliner!
Mariaa G.
Mariaa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Precise. Clean. Straight edged liner. Love how it looks on. It lasts a while and yea overall works good!!!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST LIQUID LINER! I can't say enough positive things about this eyeliner. It's easy to use, stays put all day, and it lasts forever! I use it every day and recommend it to everyone I know!
Alex I.
Alex I.
Freeport, NY
ūüėä my best friend used this eyeliner and she told that is amazing and I would like to try it
Ana R.
Ana R.
San Juan
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST LIQUID EYELINER YOUR MONEY CAN BUY!
I have tried a lot of eyeliners in my day but this is the best of all. The fine brush gives you that 50s cat eye glamour look we all want to achieve. Its easier to get this look with this pencil. Totally worth it.
Silvia S.
Silvia S.
Tyler, TX
It's an okay product the very defined point is very helpful and easy to use, it's pen design is helpful also
Sara M.
Sara M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a pricey eyeliner pen but it has lasted such a long time without drying out and is supremely HQ and worth the cost.
Tali M.
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora √© bem pgmentada ? √Č a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?