BY CHANEL

Fatoumata L.
San Isidro, Tenerife. street / Anaga , Number 9 , second left
Always use it to leave , long service life , besides that does not stain and is very good brand , I use both day and leave for a night out
Pantea A.
Beausoleil,villars-sur-ollon,switzerland
I always use this eyeliner and it's so good .! I used so many eyeliners before and they didn't have a good colors and I had to use 3 or 4 times but this one is enough if you use it one time and also it lasts longer than the other eyeliners .!
Cristina H.
Perris, CA
This liquid eyeliner works works amazing!! honestly the best eyeliner ive used!!!
Nour S.
Montréal, QC
This Chanel liquid eyeliner is amazing if gifts for the perfect line and it’s really dark colour is really pigmented elf love it
Ana V.
Normally I hate the result I get from eyeliner pens, but this one I swear it works wonders! I've been using it for at least 3 months and I'll buy it again when it runs out. It is very pigmented and easy to apply even if you're not the best with eyeliner!
Mariaa G.
Precise. Clean. Straight edged liner. Love how it looks on. It lasts a while and yea overall works good!!!
Mary S.
Alexandria, VA
THE BEST LIQUID LINER! I can't say enough positive things about this eyeliner. It's easy to use, stays put all day, and it lasts forever! I use it every day and recommend it to everyone I know!
Alex I.
Freeport, NY
😊 my best friend used this eyeliner and she told that is amazing and I would like to try it
Ana R.
San Juan
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST LIQUID EYELINER YOUR MONEY CAN BUY!
I have tried a lot of eyeliners in my day but this is the best of all. The fine brush gives you that 50s cat eye glamour look we all want to achieve. Its easier to get this look with this pencil. Totally worth it.
Silvia S.
Tyler, TX
It's an okay product the very defined point is very helpful and easy to use, it's pen design is helpful also
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?