BY CHANEL

Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner 20 Brun-Brown
  • "I love the slim tip and slides easy so you can make the perfect cat eye. it's a great eyeliner and very good quality . I love it" in 24 reviews
  • "I lovee This eyeliner it works so well & in verry comfurtable with it . its Just that i take it in black Not brown ." in 20 reviews
  • "I love the slim tip and slides easy so you can make the perfect cat eye. it's a great eyeliner and very good quality . I love it" in 19 reviews
muti g.
I had a mini free sample of this and I used it everyday. It was only a 4 ml product but it lasted for 2 weeks which is good for that amountūüėė
Nour S.
Montréal, QC
This Chanel liquid eyeliner is amazing if gifts for the perfect line and it’s really dark colour is really pigmented elf love it
Ana V.
Normally I hate the result I get from eyeliner pens, but this one I swear it works wonders! I've been using it for at least 3 months and I'll buy it again when it runs out. It is very pigmented and easy to apply even if you're not the best with eyeliner!
Mariaa G.
Precise. Clean. Straight edged liner. Love how it looks on. It lasts a while and yea overall works good!!!
Mary S.
Alexandria, VA
THE BEST LIQUID LINER! I can't say enough positive things about this eyeliner. It's easy to use, stays put all day, and it lasts forever! I use it every day and recommend it to everyone I know!
Alex I.
Freeport, NY
ūüėä my best friend used this eyeliner and she told that is amazing and I would like to try it
Ana R.
San Juan
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST LIQUID EYELINER YOUR MONEY CAN BUY!
I have tried a lot of eyeliners in my day but this is the best of all. The fine brush gives you that 50s cat eye glamour look we all want to achieve. Its easier to get this look with this pencil. Totally worth it.
Sara M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a pricey eyeliner pen but it has lasted such a long time without drying out and is supremely HQ and worth the cost.
Vanessa M.
As a former Chanel freelance MUA, I love all Chanel products! I have been a fan of the felt liquid liners for well over a decade. Although Chanel offers an array of colors, I tend to gravitate more towards the brun to create a more subtle look. The well saturated tip allows for a precise winged line. I highly recommend this product it's worth the splurge.
LEAR23049 Hillary C.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, FL 33 195.
His has been a year of makeup discoveries for me; first it was bronzers that captured my attention, and now it's liquid eyeliners. I've begun ...
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora √© bem pgmentada ? √Č a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?