BY CHANEL

Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST LIQUID LINER! I can't say enough positive things about this eyeliner. It's easy to use, stays put all day, and it lasts forever! I use it every day and recommend it to everyone I know!
Alex I.
Freeport, NY
ūüėä my best friend used this eyeliner and she told that is amazing and I would like to try it
Jaheim W.
Long lasting. Easy to use. No complaints. I use this more then anything else. Try it and you will fall in love
Kirit S.
Bakersfield, CA
Im the person who can't leave house without wearing liquid eyeliner. Like it life to me. i will recommend this liner to all those people out there to try it. I will say for me it's the nest eyeliner that i tries so far among others like smash box, Urban decay, etc. I will tell you guys to give a try to this eyeliner. I will sure that you guys will fell in love with this eyeliner
Ashley S.
Chicago , IL
I love this eyeliner! I've used it for years, but something about the new formula just doesn't work well with my skin. It dries out and ends up flaking off ass the day goes by. The only saving grace for me is the precise control with the felt tip and no extra liquid to make a mess with when I've had a bit too much coffee in the morning! The brown color is dark and rich, but not too muddy looking. I've tried many other brands, and this is still one of my favorites despite the flaking. I have not had any other problems , just drying out/"falling out" - similar to some mascaras I've tried in the past.
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like a liquid liner with a sheen this ones great however it isn't very resistant to water so if you are really oily or anything you might not like it
Tasha E.
Cumming, GA
I liked this eyeliner. It was easy to put on. I enjoyed the dark brown color and it was waterproof. I am a contacy wearer, and had no problem using this eyeliner.
macrina g.
Cleveland, OH
Draws on very easily and lasts all night. Definitely recommend! Awesome product and good for beginners
Jeanette R.
Elmhurst, NY
I personally love Chanel products and especially this one. Its the perfect black shade and tip to a sharp look.
Gloria L.
I love it it do not snout have in your face love it I've trying different eyeliner but none had work but this one I love it
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora √© bem pgmentada ? √Č a prova d'agua?