BY CHANEL

Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Longmeadow, MA
I'm a big fan of the chanel eyeliner . Every time i am doing a make up i have to use eyeliner and make the 'cat eye ' ūüėä
Once I tried this one is don't want to use any other . A big plus because it dries fast
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Eh, the color was nice. I don't use browns a lot but decided to give it a try. I did not like the liquid liner. It seemed very watery and took forever to dry. Maybe it was just a lemon, but I pull not buy again.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
You already know Chanel is an amazing brand, if you don't, well... I'm telling you! This eyeliner glides on your eyes, the price is worth it! You definitely have to buy this amigo(a). I highly recommend it!
Momma H.
Momma H.
Galt, CA
The felt tip goes on smooth,lasts for hours, and the color is vibrant. I do fight my daughter for this eyeliner because it is easy to carry around. However I wish that it did not smudge so easily.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Saint Marys, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smoothest liner for the PERFECT cat eye! The tip on this makes the sharpest cat eye and the formula lasts all day!! I would recommend, defiantly worth it.
Talia J.
Talia J.
Compton, CA
I love this liquid eyeliner I'm such a minimal make up girl and this take the trial and error out of trying to achieve that perfect cat eye, just two swoops and bam cat eye. Realness!!!
Bess L.
Bess L.
Chico, CA
I do not currently have this liner but I have used it many times in the past! If you want to make great wings with ease I say go for this product
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was the first liquid eyeliner that I ever tried. It was definitely my first love! It's a little but watery at the end, but was okay while it lasted
Siobhan  B.
Siobhan B.
Kansas City, MO
Most eyeliners I've used are not easy to apply the eyeliner. Fortunately this one does. It's a beautiful consistence and the perfect amount of liquid in the formula. Great product, could put a bit more product in the actual tube.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like a liquid liner with a sheen this ones great however it isn't very resistant to water so if you are really oily or anything you might not like it
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora √© bem pgmentada ? √Č a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?