BY CHANEL

Momma H.
Galt, CA
The felt tip goes on smooth,lasts for hours, and the color is vibrant. I do fight my daughter for this eyeliner because it is easy to carry around. However I wish that it did not smudge so easily.
Courtney L.
Saint Marys, PA
Smoothest liner for the PERFECT cat eye! The tip on this makes the sharpest cat eye and the formula lasts all day!! I would recommend, defiantly worth it.
Talia J.
Compton, CA
I love this liquid eyeliner I'm such a minimal make up girl and this take the trial and error out of trying to achieve that perfect cat eye, just two swoops and bam cat eye. Realness!!!
Bess L.
Chico, CA
I do not currently have this liner but I have used it many times in the past! If you want to make great wings with ease I say go for this product
Mercedes M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was the first liquid eyeliner that I ever tried. It was definitely my first love! It's a little but watery at the end, but was okay while it lasted
Siobhan  B.
Kansas City, MO
Most eyeliners I've used are not easy to apply the eyeliner. Fortunately this one does. It's a beautiful consistence and the perfect amount of liquid in the formula. Great product, could put a bit more product in the actual tube.
Christina l.
Belle Chasse , LA
One of my go to liquid liners! Chanel never disappoints when it comes to beauty products, and they knocked this one out of the park!!
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
If you like a liquid liner with a sheen this ones great however it isn't very resistant to water so if you are really oily or anything you might not like it
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
This is great. It goes on smooth and does not transfer. I have put it on in the morning around 8 an it stayed vibrant up to 12 hours.
Charmaine W.
Jonesboro, GA
Perfect! I can achieve the infamous winged eye in one try (which is a miracle for me). It lasts all day without cracking or fading. You really do get what you pay for.
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?