BY CHANEL

So smooth and stays on!! Highly recommend. Great for everyday use. My favorite
Abby H.
Abby H.
Tempe, AZ
I love the way it forms my wings. Love love love and recommend this product.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I love this eyeliner! I've used it for years, but something about the new formula just doesn't work well with my skin. It dries out and ends up flaking off ass the day goes by. The only saving grace for me is the precise control with the felt tip and no extra liquid to make a mess with when I've had a bit too much coffee in the morning! The brown color is dark and rich, but not too muddy looking. I've tried many other brands, and this is still one of my favorites despite the flaking. I have not had any other problems , just drying out/"falling out" - similar to some mascaras I've tried in the past.
Holly V.
Holly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using gel liner since I was in high school so I always stuck with that. But I recently got the Chanel liquid liner for free from someone through twitter and it is so nice! Goes on very smoothly and it stays on ALL DAY. Without using a primer, this eyeliner last all day for me. I love it so much! I use this when I'm going for a more defined, perfected look (as opposed to smudge)
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Chanel Ecriture de Chanel liner is very similar to the Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner. It works like a pen with a felt tip that applies the formula thick or thin where desired. The color is a bold brown that accentuates the eye. I did not need to re apply the liner all night. Use make ups cloth to remove.
Kris W.
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
This was the first liner I bought that really blew me away. It's so easy to get a thin, even line. It never runs or goops up, it stays put all day, and it washes away easily. Be careful not to damage the brush tip when you put the cap on. As long as you're careful, this will hold up great! It's worth the price.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Wayne, NJ
I love liquid liner with my whole year... I find that it is one of the easiest ways to get that perfect winged look (which is totally in style at the moment). I have tried most liners on the market like Sitla, Kat Von D, Urban Decay, etc... This Chanel one is one of my favorites. I would say it is pretty easy to use, and glides on well. It also stays for a pretty long period of time. Bottom line, I would recommend this, but I would also point out that you should not break the bank over this liner. There are cheaper options that do the same.
Catarina C.
Catarina C.
Auburndale, MA
I use eyeliner every day and I really did not like this! The twist for the ink makes the product bleed out and when I applied to my eyelids the product dribbles. I do not get a straight color it fades so I have to touch up to get a dark line. I do not recommend this.
Ann G.
Ann G.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved it, I have almond shaped eyes and it just made my eyes look sexy.
I love Chanel, for I am hypo allergic and a lot of the makeup out their bothers me and when you are getting on in years no matter , what people say no matter how many times they say you look great Chanel makes me feel great . And when you are a woman and you are getting old you need something that makes you feel great as well and lets face it Chanel does.
I have oily lids and I've been searching for an eye liner that will stay on and I'm glad to say I've finally found it! It's a bit pricey but so worth it if you're looking for a long lasting liquid eyeliner. I went to school which is like 8 hours and came home and nothing smudged! I usually come home to crumbled looking wings and specks of black under my eyes, but not with this liner! great product, I recommend it to everyone.
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?