BY CHANEL

Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner 20 Brun-Brown
  • "I love the slim tip and slides easy so you can make the perfect cat eye. it's a great eyeliner and very good quality . I love it" in 24 reviews
  • "I lovee This eyeliner it works so well & in verry comfurtable with it . its Just that i take it in black Not brown ." in 20 reviews
Victoria S.
Swedesboro , NJ
This liquid eyeliner is amazing it is so long lasting. The brown color is beautiful and especially makes light eyes pop. I highly recommend this eyeliner.
Courtney L.
Saint Marys, PA
Smoothest liner for the PERFECT cat eye! The tip on this makes the sharpest cat eye and the formula lasts all day!! I would recommend, defiantly worth it.
Mercedes M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was the first liquid eyeliner that I ever tried. It was definitely my first love! It's a little but watery at the end, but was okay while it lasted
Ellicia G.
This product is really amazing. It lasts all day, even through the night ! I have really sensitive skin and this is basically the only eyeliner I use (:
Gabriella K.
Fremont, CA
Great liquid liner the only reason I'm giving it only 3 stars is that after trying out different types of wet eyeliners, I prefer a brush and paint pot.
Sarah M.
Love this felt tip! Long lasting wear and excellent for drawing a neat perfect line. I wear liner daily and this has become a staple in my collection.
Idania A.
Fort Morgan, CO
I use this product a few times when I'm going to important events. When I go out I get really good compliments about it. It's not to bad it's worth it
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL
Me encanta la definicion que deja si tu quieres un delineador de larga duracion tu debes comprar este por que fabuloso a mi me encanta la definicion
Bess L.
Chico, CA
I do not currently have this liner but I have used it many times in the past! If you want to make great wings with ease I say go for this product
Ali C.
I absolutely love this product. The eyeliner stays on and it doesn't fade or smudge like the rest of the eyeliners that I have tried in the past
Tali M.
Chicago , IL
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?