BY CHANEL

Tatiana Micaela P.
Tatiana Micaela P.
uruguay
Muy bueno como
deja los acabados hermosoos muy picmentados con un solo toque ya es suficiente
Thais G.
Thais G.
Woodside, NY
Super smooth. Really brown. Compliments me a lot. Worth giving it a try although it expensive
Kali C.
Kali C.
Minerva, OH
I love brown stuff I love lights never hebeheh eh he ehy he but car jr r event sh where
Karelisse V.
Karelisse V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way it works, it makes easier my life when it comes about doing my cat eyes
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Silver Spring, MD
Love it. It is one of the best eyeliners I've used. I highly recommend this eyeliner.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Manhattan, KS
Love this eyeliner easily applied to my eyes and didn't smear throughout the day
Jennifer  C.
Jennifer C.
So smooth and stays on!! Highly recommend. Great for everyday use. My favorite
Abby H.
Abby H.
Tempe, AZ
I love the way it forms my wings. Love love love and recommend this product.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I love this eyeliner! I've used it for years, but something about the new formula just doesn't work well with my skin. It dries out and ends up flaking off ass the day goes by. The only saving grace for me is the precise control with the felt tip and no extra liquid to make a mess with when I've had a bit too much coffee in the morning! The brown color is dark and rich, but not too muddy looking. I've tried many other brands, and this is still one of my favorites despite the flaking. I have not had any other problems , just drying out/"falling out" - similar to some mascaras I've tried in the past.
Katherine I.
Katherine I.
Union, NJ
The product itself is very highly pigmented and the lasting power is great. I tend to get watery eyes and this eyeliner lasted beautifully whenever this happened. What I don't love is the packaging. Too much product releases onto the built in brush and you have to wipe the excess off, which I think is such a waste. Also, the built in brush is very big and if you are not careful, you can fray the bristles by accidentally closing the cap on them. While the brush is big, it is not impossible to get a thin line, it just takes A LOT of practice and patience.
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?