BY CHANEL

Laura M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pencil..works good....I won't use another pencil....it makes perfect brows even comes w a built-in sharperner
Marlene M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite eyeliner it is super pretty and I think you could fit anyone even any skin One of my favorite eyeliner it is super pretty and I think it could fit anyone even any skin tons
Charmaine W.
Jonesboro, GA
Perfect! I can achieve the infamous winged eye in one try (which is a miracle for me). It lasts all day without cracking or fading. You really do get what you pay for.
Giselle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful shade of brown, actually not too light, but it's still not black. Has a nice thin to thick tip, very versatile. I use this everyday and would say it's worth the price
Braelyn G.
Pinehurst, TX
This eyeliner makes the neatest wings on your eyes , I cannot even explain how amazing this is.
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been constantly on the lookout for any eyeliner that will match what this eyeliner does. This is the most amazing liquid liner that I have ever tried I love the fact that it has an actual brush as an applicator. I love the fact that after I've used all of the product in the container I can use the brush on the eyeliner as an actual eyeliner brush even after the product is gone. Ive already purchased this eyeliner at least three times. At Chanel you get what you pay for, which is luxury in a great product.
Gayzele M.
Macon, GA
This product was just ol for me. Nothing special. I could have saved a few dollars and went to Walmart. Caused some irritation with my eyes. I would not recommend to anyone as I had a not so friendly experience with this brand of liner. Sorry not sorry
Phillip N.
San Jose, CA
Water-based eyeliner with a soft and supple felt-tip point delivers a smooth, precise line every time. Special pigments ensure long wear and keep colour from 'running,' so eyeliner always looks fresh. Slim cartridge allows for maximum control and ease of application, while the cartridge seal protects freshness of colour.
Maddi K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, I don't recommend it. Yeah it's good but there are a lot of cheaper options that are just as good. The pigmentation is fine, everything is good. It's just the price for what you're getting. I don't think I'll be buying this again because of that.
Lindsey H.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite liquid eyeliner. I still haven't found one I love as much as this one. I love that it is like a pen so it's easier to apply. I got it as a birthday gift but I will definitely purchase this again!
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?