BY CHANEL

Katherine I.
Union, NJ
The product itself is very highly pigmented and the lasting power is great. I tend to get watery eyes and this eyeliner lasted beautifully whenever this happened. What I don't love is the packaging. Too much product releases onto the built in brush and you have to wipe the excess off, which I think is such a waste. Also, the built in brush is very big and if you are not careful, you can fray the bristles by accidentally closing the cap on them. While the brush is big, it is not impossible to get a thin line, it just takes A LOT of practice and patience.
Janet R.
Woodbury, MN
Glides on great and lasts all day! Love how dark it goes on and how easy it is to apply
Ellie K.
Not too watery, goes on my eyelid relatively thick and stays all night! I'm also a big Chanel fan, as you get a nice matte finish, and it doesn't show up in your creases, which is great. It also applies a crisp, smooth line, which I love!! I would highly recommend it.
Samantha S.
Allston, MA
Excellent for doing a cat eye, and wing liner! Stays on all day and super easy to work with
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great. It goes on smooth and does not transfer. I have put it on in the morning around 8 an it stayed vibrant up to 12 hours.
Gladys H.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these liners ! A bit pricey but super pigmented! Last a great long time and they are highend
Katie R.
Astoria, NY
Love this eye liner pencil. Flawless look. It is expensive but it lasts a long time and the color is great.
Fatima-zuhra E.
Moline, IL
It's for rare to me to find an eyeliner that works that smooth, and it's it's awesome for beginners as well I love it, the way it works how smoothly it do it does deal eyeliner it's awesome I suggest that to you
Christina l.
Belle Chasse , LA
One of my go to liquid liners! Chanel never disappoints when it comes to beauty products, and they knocked this one out of the park!!
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Chanel had my favorite products , I am picky with eyeliners and I have to say I love how long these last through work and play.
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?