BY CHANEL

Tasha E.
Cumming, GA
I liked this eyeliner. It was easy to put on. I enjoyed the dark brown color and it was waterproof. I am a contacy wearer, and had no problem using this eyeliner.
Jeneia P.
Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner 20 Brun-Brown it a great brow liquid liner I don't see very many brown liquid liners and this one works good
Emmy B.
Chula Vista, CA
Very chalky, runs very easily and will not stay on for nearly as long as i would like it too. The color is not true to what it says, and runs dry very quickly.
Taylor Y.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Tf I love you so much better if it is not the same thing to say I don't think that I have a great way for a few days and I'm still not sure what I was like the
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
If you like a liquid liner with a sheen this ones great however it isn't very resistant to water so if you are really oily or anything you might not like it
Zoë H.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is one of the best eyeliners I have ever used. It is very versatile, and I can wing it out, smudge it like a pencil, and tight line and do my waterline.
Yire H.
Miami, Florida
Este eyeliner liquido es de muy buena calidad, define muy bien tu ojo y da una mirada perfecta. Es automático, así que la aplicación es muy fácil y definida
Anda N.
Springfield, VA
LOVE this product! It stayed on all day without smudging and the tip made it easy to apply a precise line without worrying about it being too thick or thin.
Heidi V.
Woodland Hls, CA
Love the shape of the brush allows me to draw a smooth line across my lid and it doesn't budge bunch. A little pricey but overall a great product to have!
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?