BY CHANEL

Veronica G.
Chanel Ecriture de Chanel liner is very similar to the Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner. It works like a pen with a felt tip that applies the formula thick or thin where desired. The color is a bold brown that accentuates the eye. I did not need to re apply the liner all night. Use make ups cloth to remove.
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
This was the first liner I bought that really blew me away. It's so easy to get a thin, even line. It never runs or goops up, it stays put all day, and it washes away easily. Be careful not to damage the brush tip when you put the cap on. As long as you're careful, this will hold up great! It's worth the price.
Sarah P.
Wayne, NJ
I love liquid liner with my whole year... I find that it is one of the easiest ways to get that perfect winged look (which is totally in style at the moment). I have tried most liners on the market like Sitla, Kat Von D, Urban Decay, etc... This Chanel one is one of my favorites. I would say it is pretty easy to use, and glides on well. It also stays for a pretty long period of time. Bottom line, I would recommend this, but I would also point out that you should not break the bank over this liner. There are cheaper options that do the same.
Catarina C.
Auburndale, MA
I use eyeliner every day and I really did not like this! The twist for the ink makes the product bleed out and when I applied to my eyelids the product dribbles. I do not get a straight color it fades so I have to touch up to get a dark line. I do not recommend this.
Ellie K.
Not too watery, goes on my eyelid relatively thick and stays all night! I'm also a big Chanel fan, as you get a nice matte finish, and it doesn't show up in your creases, which is great. It also applies a crisp, smooth line, which I love!! I would highly recommend it.
Maddi K.
For the price, I don't recommend it. Yeah it's good but there are a lot of cheaper options that are just as good. The pigmentation is fine, everything is good. It's just the price for what you're getting. I don't think I'll be buying this again because of that.
Gayzele M.
Macon, GA
This product was just ol for me. Nothing special. I could have saved a few dollars and went to Walmart. Caused some irritation with my eyes. I would not recommend to anyone as I had a not so friendly experience with this brand of liner. Sorry not sorry
mikaela p.
Canton, OH
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................love it
Marlene M.
One of my favorite eyeliner it is super pretty and I think you could fit anyone even any skin One of my favorite eyeliner it is super pretty and I think it could fit anyone even any skin tons
I have oily lids and I've been searching for an eye liner that will stay on and I'm glad to say I've finally found it! It's a bit pricey but so worth it if you're looking for a long lasting liquid eyeliner. I went to school which is like 8 hours and came home and nothing smudged! I usually come home to crumbled looking wings and specks of black under my eyes, but not with this liner! great product, I recommend it to everyone.
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?