BY CHANEL

Kimiko H.
Kimiko H.
Clovis , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the ease of use and it glides on beautifully the color is so nice and stays n place all day
Um dos melhores deliniador liquido que ja usei simplesmente desde que usei eu gostie bastante .
Braelyn G.
Braelyn G.
Pinehurst, TX
This eyeliner makes the neatest wings on your eyes , I cannot even explain how amazing this is.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Manhattan, KS
Love this eyeliner easily applied to my eyes and didn't smear throughout the day
Jennifer  C.
Jennifer C.
So smooth and stays on!! Highly recommend. Great for everyday use. My favorite
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I love this eyeliner! I've used it for years, but something about the new formula just doesn't work well with my skin. It dries out and ends up flaking off ass the day goes by. The only saving grace for me is the precise control with the felt tip and no extra liquid to make a mess with when I've had a bit too much coffee in the morning! The brown color is dark and rich, but not too muddy looking. I've tried many other brands, and this is still one of my favorites despite the flaking. I have not had any other problems , just drying out/"falling out" - similar to some mascaras I've tried in the past.
Katherine I.
Katherine I.
Union, NJ
The product itself is very highly pigmented and the lasting power is great. I tend to get watery eyes and this eyeliner lasted beautifully whenever this happened. What I don't love is the packaging. Too much product releases onto the built in brush and you have to wipe the excess off, which I think is such a waste. Also, the built in brush is very big and if you are not careful, you can fray the bristles by accidentally closing the cap on them. While the brush is big, it is not impossible to get a thin line, it just takes A LOT of practice and patience.
Holly V.
Holly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using gel liner since I was in high school so I always stuck with that. But I recently got the Chanel liquid liner for free from someone through twitter and it is so nice! Goes on very smoothly and it stays on ALL DAY. Without using a primer, this eyeliner last all day for me. I love it so much! I use this when I'm going for a more defined, perfected look (as opposed to smudge)
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Chanel Ecriture de Chanel liner is very similar to the Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner. It works like a pen with a felt tip that applies the formula thick or thin where desired. The color is a bold brown that accentuates the eye. I did not need to re apply the liner all night. Use make ups cloth to remove.
Kris W.
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first liner I bought that really blew me away. It's so easy to get a thin, even line. It never runs or goops up, it stays put all day, and it washes away easily. Be careful not to damage the brush tip when you put the cap on. As long as you're careful, this will hold up great! It's worth the price.
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?