BY CHANEL

Camille C.
Camille C.
Monroeville, PA
Prefect eyeliner and it gives me the cat eye look that i like to have. my eyes are drown so i go for black eyeliner
Laura M.
Laura M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pencil..works good....I won't use another pencil....it makes perfect brows even comes w a built-in sharperner
barbara t.
barbara t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This come in handy for me especially the winter time
as my eyes get watery this water proof eye liner does the job
Adriana J.
Adriana J.
Lompoc, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color quality is weird, it's as if I was using something cheap. I've used cheap ones that have worked better
Cha L.
Cha L.
Super love this product! I'm soooo in love with this! I'm addicted to this product now! I highly recommend this!!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Oneida
Love this stuff. The application is very nice and easy to work with. No bleeding. And stayes on for a long time.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Hobbs, NM
Can we say love! Chanel us by far one of my favorite brands because it is so easy to put on and looks amazing
Silvia S.
Silvia S.
Tyler, TX
It's an okay product the very defined point is very helpful and easy to use, it's pen design is helpful also
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Love this eyeliner . this I'd say true dark black and it lasts all day long. Nice amount of product as well.
Jenni W.
Jenni W.
Englewood, NJ
My go to favorite eyeliner. Stays put and doesn't dry and flake. The black is a deep black and easy to use.
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?