BY CHANEL

Alejandra M.
You already know Chanel is an amazing brand, if you don't, well... I'm telling you! This eyeliner glides on your eyes, the price is worth it! You definitely have to buy this amigo(a). I highly recommend it!
Momma H.
Galt, CA
The felt tip goes on smooth,lasts for hours, and the color is vibrant. I do fight my daughter for this eyeliner because it is easy to carry around. However I wish that it did not smudge so easily.
Camila S.
Amazing product! The color is pretty fixed at your eyes for a long time! It's also super easy to use it, which I think it's the best part about it. The price it's a little bit too much but is worth it!
Talia J.
Compton, CA
I love this liquid eyeliner I'm such a minimal make up girl and this take the trial and error out of trying to achieve that perfect cat eye, just two swoops and bam cat eye. Realness!!!
Siobhan  B.
Kansas City, MO
Most eyeliners I've used are not easy to apply the eyeliner. Fortunately this one does. It's a beautiful consistence and the perfect amount of liquid in the formula. Great product, could put a bit more product in the actual tube.
Charmaine W.
Jonesboro, GA
Perfect! I can achieve the infamous winged eye in one try (which is a miracle for me). It lasts all day without cracking or fading. You really do get what you pay for.
Queenie H.
This works well but for some reason the brush just never works with me when I'm going for the winged eye look. other than those days, I always pick this over anything.
Samantha S.
Brodhead, Ky
Love this eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and stays all day. Even through a 12 hour work day my eyeliner stayed on and didn't smear. I highly recommend this product.
Rahel A.
Silver Spring, MD
Amazing eyeliner! It doesn't rub off at all AND it has no fade! I love being able to wear this eyeliner knowing that it will be just as dark as applied HOURS later!
BJ B.
Vandalia, OH
This was an absolute awesome liquid liner. It lasted all day and did not smudge or smear when I rubbed my eyes (which I do often) Also it did not irritate my eyes or upset my allergies
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?