BY CHANEL

Cha L.
Cha L.
Super love this product! I'm soooo in love with this! I'm addicted to this product now! I highly recommend this!!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Hobbs, NM
Can we say love! Chanel us by far one of my favorite brands because it is so easy to put on and looks amazing
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Love this eyeliner . this I'd say true dark black and it lasts all day long. Nice amount of product as well.
Silvia S.
Silvia S.
Tyler, TX
It's an okay product the very defined point is very helpful and easy to use, it's pen design is helpful also
Jenni W.
Jenni W.
Englewood, NJ
My go to favorite eyeliner. Stays put and doesn't dry and flake. The black is a deep black and easy to use.
andrea o.
andrea o.
Doral, FL
This eyeliner was perfect because its easy to used, and help me to practice my eye cat line...was perfect
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
Long lasting, easy to use. love love this product. I will definitely continue to keep in my makeup lot.
kayla s.
kayla s.
Columbus, OH
I love liquid eyeliner its easy to put on looks great. feels great on eyes. but pencil is also better.
kristy h.
kristy h.
Allons, TN
This make up works wonders!! i love it!! everyone should try it! its really good at covering spots!!
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Tampa, FL
Love it!!! Lasts all day long and it just looks fab on most people. Good quality lasts a long time
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?