BY CHANEL

Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner 20 Brun-Brown
  • "I love the slim tip and slides easy so you can make the perfect cat eye. it's a great eyeliner and very good quality . I love it" in 24 reviews
  • "I lovee This eyeliner it works so well & in verry comfurtable with it . its Just that i take it in black Not brown ." in 20 reviews
Jesse W.
Belleville, IL
Easily one of my favorite liquid eyeliners. I was in love from day one. Slightly expensive but worth it for the great hold and no slipping in the summer! Makes my blue eyes pop!
Carolina R.
Alameda, CA
My all time favorite liner! It works so well! I give it a good shake before using it and the ink starts to flow right away, I always feel like I'm drawing on my face when I use this! It's so great doesn't smudge and lasts all day!
Brenda B.
Worcester, MA
I have used Chanel's Automatic Liquid eyeliner and found it to be remarkably easy to apply, it glides on easy, dries quickly, does not smudge , lasts without reapplying until you choose to remove it... It is everything I was looking for in this product. I will be purchasing this particular brand in the future....
Jennifer B.
Hanover, VA
This Chanel eyeliner is the most amazing I've ever used! I have brown eyes and this liner just makes my eyes pop!! It feels like silk when you put it on, it just effortless goes on! Love it!!! Get some for yourself!!!
Thania S.
Granada hills , CA
Looking for high end product this is the one to buy well worth the money its fab and i love to wear it the eyeliner pencil is so good its precision is just right love it
Lovena B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Most people either love or hate liquid eyeliner so this product would be great to get if you haven't used liquid before and want to try it out. Very user friendly!
Tiffany C.
Eh, the color was nice. I don't use browns a lot but decided to give it a try. I did not like the liquid liner. It seemed very watery and took forever to dry. Maybe it was just a lemon, but I pull not buy again.
Mayra C.
Longmeadow, MA
I'm a big fan of the chanel eyeliner . Every time i am doing a make up i have to use eyeliner and make the 'cat eye ' ūüėä
Once I tried this one is don't want to use any other . A big plus because it dries fast
Alejandra M.
You already know Chanel is an amazing brand, if you don't, well... I'm telling you! This eyeliner glides on your eyes, the price is worth it! You definitely have to buy this amigo(a). I highly recommend it!
Momma H.
Galt, CA
The felt tip goes on smooth,lasts for hours, and the color is vibrant. I do fight my daughter for this eyeliner because it is easy to carry around. However I wish that it did not smudge so easily.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora √© bem pgmentada ? √Č a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?