BY CHANEL

kristy h.
Allons, TN
This make up works wonders!! i love it!! everyone should try it! its really good at covering spots!!
Sandy B.
Tampa, FL
Love it!!! Lasts all day long and it just looks fab on most people. Good quality lasts a long time
Kimiko H.
Clovis , NM
Love the ease of use and it glides on beautifully the color is so nice and stays n place all day
Um dos melhores deliniador liquido que ja usei simplesmente desde que usei eu gostie bastante .
Angela N.
Manhattan, KS
Love this eyeliner easily applied to my eyes and didn't smear throughout the day
Jennifer  C.
So smooth and stays on!! Highly recommend. Great for everyday use. My favorite
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
I have been constantly on the lookout for any eyeliner that will match what this eyeliner does. This is the most amazing liquid liner that I have ever tried I love the fact that it has an actual brush as an applicator. I love the fact that after I've used all of the product in the container I can use the brush on the eyeliner as an actual eyeliner brush even after the product is gone. Ive already purchased this eyeliner at least three times. At Chanel you get what you pay for, which is luxury in a great product.
Ashley S.
Chicago , IL
I love this eyeliner! I've used it for years, but something about the new formula just doesn't work well with my skin. It dries out and ends up flaking off ass the day goes by. The only saving grace for me is the precise control with the felt tip and no extra liquid to make a mess with when I've had a bit too much coffee in the morning! The brown color is dark and rich, but not too muddy looking. I've tried many other brands, and this is still one of my favorites despite the flaking. I have not had any other problems , just drying out/"falling out" - similar to some mascaras I've tried in the past.
Katherine I.
Union, NJ
The product itself is very highly pigmented and the lasting power is great. I tend to get watery eyes and this eyeliner lasted beautifully whenever this happened. What I don't love is the packaging. Too much product releases onto the built in brush and you have to wipe the excess off, which I think is such a waste. Also, the built in brush is very big and if you are not careful, you can fray the bristles by accidentally closing the cap on them. While the brush is big, it is not impossible to get a thin line, it just takes A LOT of practice and patience.
Holly V.
I've been using gel liner since I was in high school so I always stuck with that. But I recently got the Chanel liquid liner for free from someone through twitter and it is so nice! Goes on very smoothly and it stays on ALL DAY. Without using a primer, this eyeliner last all day for me. I love it so much! I use this when I'm going for a more defined, perfected look (as opposed to smudge)
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?