BY CHANEL

Yadira D.
Yadira D.
Chanel es Chanel es lo máximo es una marca espectacular aunque algo cara para mí pero da un acabado máximo y las bases súper superr
jessica h.
jessica h.
This eyeliner is really manageable.its easy to use.texture is really soft and really makes my eyes pop and great for night party.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Sarasota, FL
Love this product. Channel is the best. It's even and goes on smooth and stays on all day. One of my favorite products that have.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Seattle, WA
Chane is always a very good brand. Does not smir, stays longer and it is easy to remove. I would totally recommend this product!
Lily R.
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Chanel had my favorite products , I am picky with eyeliners and I have to say I love how long these last through work and play.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Decent liner. Does what it's supposed to, but the brown isn't my favorite. The black is much better! Stays on for a few hours.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
I love this eye liner I would never choose a different liquid eyeliner, because this one looks beautiful and feels beautiful.
Myra I.
Myra I.
Bought this in black. Great tip, easy to apply. Stays on throughout the day...doesn't end up on my eyelids! Good pigment.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Port Neches, TX
Deeply in love with liquid eyeliner .I has very good Texter and goes on perfectly does come on when you need it come off.
Laura M.
Laura M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pencil..works good....I won't use another pencil....it makes perfect brows even comes w a built-in sharperner
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?